Lockdown could last another 6 to 10 weeks

No shit - people were locked inside without work for months and most places had 0 fucking cases. What to do they expect - I support people saying fuck you to the Government for the amateur way they handled this. Locking citizens outside the country and in other states etc. If they had any brains they would have deployed way more testing in clusters and tracked the cases properly. With that being said I don't put any weight on the numbers that are being produced - anyone who believes ANY statistic from this Government is severely deluded. The numbers will be manipulated to control the narrative they want.

Yeah exactly like the inflation and the poverty figures doctored before by INDEC . Never Forget..

It's easy to continue to the lockdown because it's the perfect excuse for why they cannot pay debts. If everyone starts working again the lame excuses for away. Argentines love excuses for why something cannot happen. It's complicated.

Protests NOW at the Obelisco, interrupting traffic . Drivers of Interurban buses unpaid since March. The House is in Order?

Alberto showing us the power of social distancing.

u4n2hn1ya7251.jpg

Its been over 70 days, in my 1bed apt its very difficult. I went walking yesterday and wanted to walk by the park, an officer said it was ONLY FOR PPL WITH KIDS AND/OR PETS. How does that make any sense?????!!! Indignant
Have to say am considering getting a pet (partially) for this reason. A dog, a pig or a pony... not fussed ... just a cute creature that can be walked on a leash.

All this government knows is to keep the quarantine, so they appear decisive and take-charge. They should have followed the contacts of each new case at the beginning, to contain spreading.

They keep us locked-in to "flatten the curve" while Cristina and her cronies are free to flatten the judicial branch, and sleaze out of their indictments.

Last edited:
There were 314 deaths in my county related to Covid vs 541 in Argentina. Life is normal except wearing mask in stores.

In NYC shops have just opened on their own and closed when they feel like it.
Friend of mine lives in lower Harlem and says life is surprisingly normal from the
viewpoint that he can take his morning run early, get to a fast food place for
takeout, and in the afternoons he has been enjoying outdoor music with drinks
you pick up a service window and return to your seat, which is spaced and
has room for two people only so far... just a micro-report.

Back