Looking For A Good Young And Talented F.l Logo/web Designer.

Roland_P

Registered
Hi there!
I am posting this to find some Talented, young (max 28 Y.O) freelance Logo and web/graphic designers in Buenos Aires. Mainly in the Recoleta area. Local or foreigner. Would be nice if the person could speak english, french (good enough), and spanish too, but note that my spanish needs some improvement. The project i have is for late October or early November. It will be for the designing of a web site and a logo. If satisfied, we could do a lot more together, in the future.

If interested, please send me an inbox message, with contact details, and we could arrange to meet.

Roland

Hi there!
I am posting this to find some Talented, young (max 28 Y.O) freelance Logo and web/graphic designers in Buenos Aires. Mainly in the Recoleta area. Local or foreigner. Would be nice if the person could speak english, french (good enough), and spanish too, but note that my spanish needs some improvement. The project i have is for late October or early November. It will be for the designing of a web site and a logo. If satisfied, we could do a lot more together, in the future.

If interested, please send me an inbox message, with contact details, and we could arrange to meet.

Roland
Rather curious that this designer would need to be 28 or less. Do talented people lose something after 28?

Well, it is nothing strange. By experience, i have better understanding with people of this age category. Above, some people become really, capricious, lazy, slow and annoying. Also, youngsters need more support of this nature nowadays, when we all know how hard it is, to find a way to make it,in a competitive environment as this one. I am young, so i support the much younger ones, first. Thanks for the visit, though.

Well, it is nothing strange. By experience, i have better understanding with people of this age category. Above, some people become really, capricious, lazy, slow and annoying. Also, youngsters need more support of this nature nowadays, when we all know how hard it is, to find a way to make it,in a competitive environment as this one. I am young, so i support the much younger ones, first. Thanks for the visit, though.
Sure.

Wow, this is so stupid.
I really hope when your older than 28 you don't find yourself without a job...
I can see that the truth really hurt those like you. But i am glad to know that you took the time to come out and confirm what i had said to the earlier commentator to my post. Of all i can see, you have no much in your brainn to share, if not some insult to other members. Respect, is a culture. Not too late to learn it. Finally, i would say if you haven't got anything relevant to say, good conduct requires that you keep your mouth shot, or simply gear to the next topic, if you can at least understand what the one who posted is talking about. You are above 28, i can see that. But you really lack a lot. ''En la vida hay que eligir.'' And i have made the choice of having my choice, especially when i pay. But can you just get this simple point, Mr. robwerwe?

That or you fancy paying a bit less.
Every work deserves a salary, for sure. But a salary can only be at the measure of the work done. If the work is good, it is normal that the person who works hard and delivers as expected of him/her gets the proper remuneration. Some people often put the cost of their services on the high side, but at the end of a good nagotiation, i am sure both parties can come down to an understanding. I have gone through that also and there was never a trouble.

Any serious web designer would just simply ignore this ad. Any employer who makes age a requirement especially for something like some webpage with a promise of "doing a lot more in the future" is obviously an exploiter looking to get someone who is young to work for 2 cents. Good companies and managers know that experience comes with age and the most talented people have years of experience under their belt. Don't get me wrong, I've worked with some young people in their 20s who are VERY smart and have great ideas, however the times I've worked on important projects at large companies the teams were made up of people between 35-55 years old.

Respect, is a culture. Not too late to learn it.

The same goes for you sir. Respect your elders as we say.

I've got over 12 years experience in logo design and branding, wed design, Joomla & WP, database sites, corporate gigs and fashion sites as well. There's some other designers on the board who I know are up there in years of experience as well, who are producing quality work, and you know what, I don't think a single one of them will be contacting you after you're "under 28" comment, because even if it was interesting work, who wants to work for a smarmy little sh$# for a boss?

Back