Looking for a Housekeeper/Nanny

HappilyHere

Registered
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any information or a referral on where I can find a woman to clean my apartment in Belgrano maybe 2 or 3 times a week. Preferably someone who speak a little English, and who would be open to babysitting occasionally as well?

Gracias!

i am looking for the same thing. please let me know if you find someone. thanks!

We just had to let go of our housekeeper/ nanny for change in personal circumstances. She worked for us for over a year and is very trustworthy. Unfortunately she only speaks Spanish. If you want to contact her directly, her name is Marta 15 61721103, or if you need any further info you can contact me as well. Saludos, Frauke

Hello,

I am a college student whose been here about 7 months, and would love to find a part time babysitting job; if you are interested in just that part. I love children, have my CPR, WSI and lifeguard certificates and have alot of experience working at summer camps. I live near Alto Palermo :) and have a resume in spanish and english if you'd like!

10 pesos per hour maybe you have to pay the viatico that's the ticket of the bus!!

Hi Adrienne,
are you still looking for a position as a nanny? If you are let me know...
Gary

Gary Winston said:
Hi Adrienne,
are you still looking for a position as a nanny? If you are let me know...
Gary

If she is still looking for a job as a nanny nearly two years later I would seriously reconsider hiring her. ;)

hello
i am currently working only as a nanny/babysitter in argentina. I am looking for more work, i am american so i speak english and some spanish. I would be happy to give you my resume and references if you are interested in me!
thank you

Hi, my name is Emily and i have just arrived in Buenos Aires to live and urgently looking for work so would love to take a position as housekeeper/babysitter if anyone is still looking for someone! I am from England and also speak french and am learning Spanish while in Buenos Aires. I have had much experience in both chaimbermaiding and working with children so please contact me for any more information ([email protected]). Thanks.

Back