Looking for a tango partner

simon.richards

Registered
Hi anyone want to learn tango with me?
As an english male I would def like to find a lady to learn with or a group of people who fancy going to classes and getting a vino or three after
Simon

simon.richards said:
Hi anyone want to learn tango with me?
As an english male I would def like to find a lady to learn with or a group of people who fancy going to classes and getting a vino or three after
Simon

Is that just a smooth cover for your real name aka Brent Leboeuf, Shia Lebon etc..if so, how clever!:)
Anyhow Mr. Richards, I have had Tango lessons with Suzanne in the Nordic church in Azopardo (formerly the Swedish church) - she actually used to run a tango school in Finland if I recall correctly..they are mad about it there. She is married (or was, to a lovely guy) but is always looking for tango nights with locals, visitors or other. The Nordic church nights used to be Tuesdays at 8pm so why not pop down for a chat anyhow...

Yeah sure, I´d love to have a partner to learn tango with. Do you have any ideas about where to go?

My Argentine partner and I (expat from California) teach traditional tango in Boedo, and we invite you to join our friendly table of friends and students at the Milonga de los Consagrados on Saturdays. We are always there from 7-10. Just ask at the door for the table of Ruben y Cherie.

It's a beautiful old space in an elegant building, the music is fabulous, and the people warm and welcoming.

Just please let us know you are coming so we can save a seat for you.

The address is
Humberto Primo 1462
near San Jose
in San Cristobal

My email is [email protected]

Hope to meet you soon!
Un abrazo tanguero,
cherie

fifs2 said:
Is that just a smooth cover for your real name aka Brent Leboeuf, Shia Lebon etc..if so, how clever!:)
Anyhow Mr. Richards, I have had Tango lessons with Suzanne in the Nordic church in Azopardo (formerly the Swedish church) - she actually used to run a tango school in Finland if I recall correctly..they are mad about it there. She is married (or was, to a lovely guy) but is always looking for tango nights with locals, visitors or other. The Nordic church nights used to be Tuesdays at 8pm so why not pop down for a chat anyhow...

The easiest place to learn, from my experience, is at La Viruta. If you would like to meet and dance there (check the group class schedule) and have a cafe/wine after that, perfect. I am a reasonably good ballroom dancer now belatedly focusing on tango.

Back