Looking for Football team or Tennis partner

TonyYayo

Registered
Hello everybody!

I have just arrived from London, UK a week ago.

I would like to know if there is somebody here that play football in a team or know of someone that does? I have very limited spanish knowledge so I need some help finding a team to play in after work and on weekends.

I am also looking for a tennis partner, someone to play tennis with any day now, after 3 pm. and any time after that and weekends aswell. I have played tennis for a couple of years.

I look forward to hear from someone :)

Hey, just arrived in BA from Dublin. Have met few people already that play soccer. I could forward you an invite from a group on Facebook. Am also interested playing tennis. Living in colegiales at the moment.

Hey there, would love to play tennis. I consider my level as a player that has been playing for 8 years now, but since moved to BA I haven´t played that much. I am living in Recoleta so my guess the best place to play would be KDT Tennis court which is in Costa Salguero. Or if you know a better place let me know...
Feel free to write [email protected]
Thanks a lot
Nico

nicolasingaramo said:
Hey there, would love to play tennis. I consider my level as a player that has been playing for 8 years now, but since moved to BA I haven´t played that much. I am living in Recoleta so my guess the best place to play would be KDT Tennis court which is in Costa Salguero. Or if you know a better place let me know...
Thanks a lot
Nico

Thanks a lot
Nico

www.fcbafa.com.ar is a good site. It is a big group of Portenos and Expats that play football near Palermo on Wedensdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.

FCBAFA has a Facebook group too.

Back