Looking For Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisolsen97

Registered
Good day to everyone,

I am currently finishing up my degree here in the U.S. I will be graduating with a B.A. in International Business. Due to some family issues with my wife, who is from Argentina, we will be returning to Argentina upon me graduating. I am just looking for some insight on finding a decent job that would pay me in USD, any tips or contacts anyone could give me? Thanks!

Do you believe in God? If yes, Then I'd say pray! Getting a job here in USD is ablut as rare as meeting Jesus for coffee. Sorry to sound like a smart ass, but it's the current reality! Are you fluent in Spanish? Do you have a DNI? or permission to work here? There are many factors! Good luck!

He has a Argie wife. Will get the DNI /precaria pretty easily which is equivalent to a work permit.

No need to scare the dude that much.

Except for the USD part. Obviously he is not scared enough to ask about it.

Hahah I understand, yes I have my DNI, I think I speak better spanish than english sometimes, and it was worth a shot with USD haha. Hopefully a entry level-recent grad job will pay a little similar to what I would make up here!

Yes, but I worked for an American company and it was for a short time! But, I am starting to feel that I should just take what I can get pretty much hahah

Argentina pays NOTHING like the US.

I am assuming he and his wife have had those discussions. He just wants to know from the point of view of a expat.

OP : Yes, you may get a USD salary in Arg. But you need to be someone with exceptional skills which are much in demand in Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back