Looking for new women friends

hi,
this thread seems quite long, but saw no talk about girls actually getting together lately.
Have you all met already or is it still in the talks? Love to join you for a coffee, or a chat or whatever.
Saludos

kellymp said:
Hi Cara, I´d love to get a drink with you! I am also 26 and from the US. You should turn on your PM´s because I can´t send you a message!

Hi Kelly! Can't figure out the PM's on here...you can contact me at [email protected]. How about a drink monday?

kellymp said:
The title says: "Looking for new women friends" and it´s under the WOMEN´S forum which is all about "Dealing with how hard it is to be a woman abroad."

So, I guess you must be really having some problems with that!
erm.don,t think so Kelly,sorry:rolleyes:

Lena said:
hi,
this thread seems quite long, but saw no talk about girls actually getting together lately.
Have you all met already or is it still in the talks? Love to join you for a coffee, or a chat or whatever.
Saludos

Yes, I vote that we make a date for all interested women who would like to meet other women (not men). Because if I wanted to be around a man, I would just stay home with my husband. :p

Any ideas? Are we more interested in coffee or drinks? or dinner? Weekend or weeknight?

We can meet at night for drinks, coffee or dinner at OMM, Honduras 5656, Palermo Hollywood. The place is cool, but not huge, therefore we'll need to make an "aproximate" reservation.

For afternoons I suggest Big Mamma, in Belgrano.

Is Thursday Ok?

kellymp said:
Yes, I vote that we make a date for all interested women who would like to meet other women (not men). Because if I wanted to be around a man, I would just stay home with my husband. :p

Any ideas? Are we more interested in coffee or drinks? or dinner? Weekend or weeknight?

I'm up for coffee/tea. I work late afternoons, but I could make it around 9-10pm and if you set a day and time, I'll see if I can arrange something to drop by.
What part of town are you thinking of for a get-together?

Im thinking Palermo Soho or Hollywood will be alright. I am open to go to other neigbourhoods as well.

Tuesday or Thursday 9:30pm is ok?

I think Palermo Soho/Viejo/Hollywood is a good place to meet. We could do an evening dinner and/or drinks type meeting. Maybe a place that has a happy hour? I'm not familiar with OMM, but I checked out the page and it looks good. Otherwise, if any is fanatical about beer (like me) there is a place called Antares which makes their own beer and they have a happy hour from 19-20 and the food is not too expensive.

I'm available either on Monday or Tuesday of this week. What does everyone think? or what are your availabilities?

Lets do Antares. Tuesday works better for me, but I can do it Monday at 10pm.

Back