Looking for new women friends

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to see if anyone is interested in doing something active? I've been here for about a year and I'm really missing playing outside volleyball. Let me know if any of you are up for something!

Cheers!

Lets meet for a cup of coffee on Wednesday December 8th at 4pm at Big Mamma, Juramento 2156, Belgrano neigbourhood.

The place is close to Avenida Cabildo and Avenida Juramento corners, also close to the train station, many bus lines close by.

I am brunette with straight hair, will be wearing a stripped white and black shirt.

See you there

Hi, I'm 26 and from the UK. I've just moved here and missing all my girlfriends from home. Would love to meet up for a drink and a chat if anyone would like to?

LVT said:
Hi ladies,

I just wanted to see if anyone is interested in doing something active? I've been here for about a year and I'm really missing playing outside volleyball. Let me know if any of you are up for something!

Cheers!

Im up for anything active!

Cara said:
Hi, I'm 26 and from the UK. I've just moved here and missing all my girlfriends from home. Would love to meet up for a drink and a chat if anyone would like to?
Hi Carra,we met yesterday(weds)for coffeee in Belgrano...until the next time,regards Howard(Nottingham);)

Ok, i am bit lost here... would love to meet for lunch/drink/dinner ... pls tell me when and where! lela

HowardinBA said:
Hi Carra,we met yesterday(weds)for coffeee in Belgrano...until the next time,regards Howard(Nottingham);)

Isn´t this a thread for women looking for women friends?

Cara said:

Hi Cara, I´d love to get a drink with you! I am also 26 and from the US. You should turn on your PM´s because I can´t send you a message!

HowardinBA said:
that,s not what the title says..ok I,ll get mi coat.byee:rolleyes:

The title says: "Looking for new women friends" and it´s under the WOMEN´S forum which is all about "Dealing with how hard it is to be a woman abroad."

So, I guess you must be really having some problems with that!

Back