Looking To Learn Spanish

countwolf

Registered
hi everyone im living in BA 2 months now and im kinda having it rough with the language.. i want to learn the language but at a low cost..seen many adds and all were abit too much for my liking..any advice ?? thanx alot

hi everyone im living in BA 2 months now and im kinda having it rough with the language.. i want to learn the language but at a low cost..seen many adds and all were abit too much for my liking..any advice ?? thanx alot
The usual advice given here is that private tutors are cheaper and better than taking classes at an institute. If you do a search you will find a lot of threads on best schools/tutors.

aside from classes (which id definitely recommend private lessons- and specifically adriana crom if you're looking to learn argentine spanish), you need to spend as much time with argentines as possible (i know this might be hard to find for a lot of people). im just now getting moderately comfortable after 9+ months and i can't imagine id be 20% of where I am today if i wasnt lucky enough to be in an office full of argentines speaking and listening every day.

any way to contact adriana crom?

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)][email protected][/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]4814-0792[/background][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]BTW found this via the Search function in about 10 seconds.[/background]

UBA is pricey, but the prof's are very good... especially if you are still working through different verb forms. A lot of other institutes/ pvt instructors copy the UBA coursebooks (for a reason).
Also recommend going to group classes (dancing, yoga, anything) and Couchsurfing events (esp. frisbee) that will force you to be immersed - if there's no other way to communicate, you can/will speak and learn a ton!

Back