Macri , Dec 11Th End Of Cepo Foreign Exchange Restrictions

It is a big fallacy to compare China with the US.

You just cant compare, its a world of difference. China does not have the power the US used to have. Its another world, with Brazil, with Unasur, with Russia, AND the US and Europe as alternatives if you dont like China. Every country now has the China card to play to get out of US domination. And probably in the future, Russia.

This, to not start talking of the way China dominates, with investment, productive invcestments, totally the opposite as the US that was deindustrialising, dismantle of railways (for example). We are talking of another way of investment, we are talking of investment to grow, productive, industrial, etc.

And of course, China does not have the imperial vocation the US has, does not invade countries constantly, or put dictators friends in power, no plan condor, or Viet Nam or Irak, or Afghanistan. No atomic bombs. If they had this vocation, they already would have done something in the way.

The USA dismantled Argentina's railways? and here it was me thinking it was decades of neglect from one government after another.

It is a big fallacy to compare China with the US.

You just cant compare, its a world of difference. China does not have the power the US used to have. Its another world, with Brazil, with Unasur, with Russia, AND the US and Europe as alternatives if you dont like China. Every country now has the China card to play to get out of US domination. And probably in the future, Russia.

This, to not start talking of the way China dominates, with investment, productive invcestments, totally the opposite as the US that was deindustrialising, dismantle of railways (for example). We are talking of another way of investment, we are talking of investment to grow, productive, industrial, etc.

And of course, China does not have the imperial vocation the US has, does not invade countries constantly, or put dictators friends in power, no plan condor, or Viet Nam or Irak, or Afghanistan. No atomic bombs. If they had this vocation, they already would have done something in the way.

What the... :confused:

The USA dismantled Argentina's railways? and here it was me thinking it was decades of neglect from one government after another.

Yes. The US adopted the car model while Europe chose the train (not that there are no trians in the US or cars in Europe).The american car industry here at one moment saw the railways as competition.
When the US domination over Argentina was clearer (dictatorship and Menemismo) the trains almost dissappeared.

Yes. The US adopted the car model while Europe chose the train (not that there are no trians in the US or cars in Europe).The american car industry here at one moment saw the railways as competition.
When the US domination over Argentina was clearer (dictatorship and Menemismo) the trains almost dissappeared.

lol

USA has a huge freight rail system.
https://www.fra.dot.gov/Page/P0362
Today, the U.S. freight rail network is widely considered one of the most dynamic freight systems in the world. The $60 billion industry consists of 140,000 rail miles operated by seven Class I railroads [1] (railroads with operating revenues of $433.2 million or more), 21 regional railroads, and 510 local railroads. [2] Not only does the 140,000 mile system move more freight than any other freight rail system worldwide but it also provides 221,000 jobs

Freight is moved by rail, water, pipeline, truck, and air. The rail network accounts for approximately 40 percent of U.S. freight moves by ton-miles (the length freight travels) and 16 percent by tons (the weight of freight moved).

http://online.wsj.co...lity-resurgence

American’s freight rail network, which spans 140,000 miles, is considered the finest in the world. The United States’ situation is the inverse of Europe, where the freight system plays second fiddle to the high-speed passenger links.

http://en.wikipedia....nsport_per_year

Was the Peronist president Menem not voted in by the Argentinian population?

Yes, this is such BS. Giving away rights to China is totally OK; being seen as a collaborator of the US is totally bad. Really annoys me!

Do you both know what economic independence means?

It means, not austerity measures imposed by the ones who lent you money like: Salary cut, spending cuts, pensions cuts, save every single coin to pay back interests. That would translate into: No more AUH, no more subsidy to power, transport, water and gas. No more social housing...

Is it clear?

It means, not austerity measures imposed by the ones who lent you money like: Salary cut, spending cuts, pensions cuts, save every single coin to pay back interests. That would translate into: No more AUH, no more subsidy to power, transport, water and gas. No more social housing...

Is it clear?

Based on your lack of understanding of even simple things like economic independence I think it would be better if you just posted in threads that require simple reply's. Like where is the best pizza in BA?

Because very often here on BA expats your trying to post based on your understanding relating to concepts that are clearly way over your head. Austerity has nothing to do with measures imposed by the lenders it has to do with living within your means. Which being a kster I am sure is way way over your head. Even further the corrupt Ks have over dosed minds like your with propaganda koolaid which in essence has warped your entire ability to understand everything and anything relating to life and reality.

Reactions: maw
Touché! From his comments in this forum in general, he's had more than his fair share of the koolaid. These are the same nuts that, back in the day of Bush, defended all of his actions/policies. Nothing you can show them will change their mind.

You bring up the fantastic enrichment of wealth of their fearless leader and they look the other way. That says something in itself.

Touché! From his comments in this forum in general, he's had more than his fair share of the koolaid. These are the same nuts that, back in the day of Bush, defended all of his actions/policies. Nothing you can show them will change their mind.

You bring up the fantastic enrichment of wealth of their fearless leader and they look the other way. That says something in itself.

Bush talk to me like this in public I will make you regret you were even born. Do not put me and Bush in same sentence looser. Bush was the reason I left.

Is it clear?

yes, China is never going to want paid the money it lent out.

Back