Macri Or Fernandez's Who Will Win Paso

Who Will Win PASO Macri or Fernandez

• Macri

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Fernandez's

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are ignorant Ben, it is embarrassing. I’m not going to waste my time explaining you that work is territorial, that the local law is valid and that almvthe fears of the company can become a reality as part of an standard labor lawsuit.

It seems you are trying to waste your time doing precisely that.
You have a long track record of arguing bullshit and preying on people’s ignorance even when you clearly know better, so I’m not going to waste my time on countering clearly frivolous arguments.

============

Here’s an easy question bajo, try not to screw it up.
Alberto Fernandez stated that the 20% drop in the peso’s value the day after the PASO, is actually the market’s response not to his victory but to Macri’s policies.
Do you agree with Mr. Fernandez’s assertion?

You made a stupid question about FernandeZ that reality already answered. Markets crashed because MM showed disconnection with reality and he threaten the voters while it was the talk of Fernandez that calmed the markets.

I really think that says it all, we need not debate any further.
After 4 years of Macri, markets crashed the day after his opponent won, and it’s because of Macri. OK.
I thank you for your answer.

By the way Ben, I introduce you Alperim, the owner of ML who lost 3 billion usd in 48 hs with Macri. Now he talks with Fernandez. Tell me about the market:

LA NACION - "No me parece mal que Alberto reciba a Galperín. Perdió US$3000 millones en 48 horas", dijo Grabois tras el encuentro - www.lanacion.com.ar/2278735

Macri will speak from the Casa Rosada Balcony (like Evita) to the crowds that gathered to support him . Like Evita said volveré y seré millones...?

PS: Don't Cry for me Argentina

Aside from the fact that many Argentinians have grown accustomed, or maybe even spoiled, by the cheap beer, cheap asado, planes sociales, and other government help and are like a kid who’s had its toys taken away for years, there is a strong and genuine population who are desperately struggling to put basic food on the table, pay their basic bills, and even paying the public transportation to come into the city back and forth to work is a struggle, these are people who may have at one time given Macri the benefit of the doubt because they may not have liked CFK’s values at the time and Macri promised a change for the better and future and on paper it sounded good—- But these people have now had it and say they don’t care if Cristina robs, just as long as they can get their basic life back.

A lot of people see her as a Robin Hood of sorts, someone who robs but who also shares what she robs (to some extent, I doubt she will ever be handing out Louis Vuitton purses—- Although Evita Perón was famous for literally showering the masses with money so who knows?)

I almost fell over an Argentine actually told me the other day. "Christina may be a thief but she is like Robin Hood, she gives a little to us as well" I immediatly recelled this post when listen to this Argentine whom I have known for 20 years.

Under the previous administration, there was a modest decline in poverty and inequality and moderate economic growth. If Macro had been able to simply keep that going, he'd have been hailed as a statesman and a visionary. It's really as simple as that.

Under the previous administration, there was a modest decline in poverty and inequality and moderate economic growth. If Macro had been able to simply keep that going, he'd have been hailed as a statesman and a visionary. It's really as simple as that.
Touché!

Back