Make Up Of Our Ba Community

A rural Australiañ male almost 40, here oñ & off 8 yrs, married local girl we have oñe child & oñe oñ the way, well travelled due to work, rañ iñterñatioñal compañy for a guy that lived oñ his owñ islañd, love it here since realisiñg I fit iñ(scary).

warning don't drink and read, Ñ will get you

I've lived in 27 different places in Massachusetts, and 1 here. Die hard Boston sports fan, especially the Patriots. I've been here for 10 years now. Yikes!

English, 33, grew up next to a farm moved to London for 8 years, came to BA to travel and take a break from life then met my GF, decided to stay a while...

29, from Massachusetts, living here with my argentine boyfriend and doing freelance editorial work. Been coming here since 2005.

australian, here only because i accidently fell in love with an argie man. I'm 31. Also have a big tub of vegemite :)

Born and raised in the northeast of the U.S. Short stint in New Mexico then met my Porteña wife while I was on the faculty and she was in Graduate School at University (SEC). Decided to take an early retirement (20 years) and we moved here in 2006 and built a house in Pilar. I now work with my brother in-law, wife works at UCA, we have 2 boys, one 7 years old born in the U.S. just after Katrina and a 3 year old born here. We are enjoying the suburban life were the kids ride their bikes to school, grocery store, tennis courts, etc. and I can ride my bike 50 meters to the polo fields! I have plenty of time to daydream about all this during my long drive back and forth to my office in the Microcentro.

Norwegian, living in the province of BsAs, moved here eight months ago. Grew up in Norway but have lived outside of my home country for many years, in Central America, the US, and Italy. Very happy so far!

Back