Making sense of "expenses" in RE listings

Don't forget if you are buying with dollars outside the country you are in a very strong position to negociate the price.

Don't forget if you are buying with dollars outside the country you are in a very strong position to negociate the price.
Don't forget if you are buying with dollars outside the country you are in a very strong position to negotiate the price.
Hi Jimbob. Things have changed dramatically since December 2023....With the Frozen/falling dollar. Many/My landlord(s) prefer pesos and IPC index adjustment every month/quarter. The dollar isn't a good savings refuge NOW. Is behind the Local inflation.

Hi Jimbob. Things have changed dramatically since December 2023....With the Frozen/falling dollar. Many/My landlord(s) prefer pesos and IPC index adjustment every month/quarter. The dollar isn't a good savings refuge NOW. Is behind the Local inflation.
Thanks for the reply Rich One, alas I don't think I made myself clear.

The paying in $$$'s was with reference to buying power and reducing asking price for the apartment/house itself and not with regards to expenses. Which you are right is almost exclusively in pesos in my experience over the last five years of renting here.

Thanks for the reply Rich One, alas I don't think I made myself clear.

The paying in $$$'s was with reference to buying power and reducing asking price for the apartment/house itself and not with regards to expenses. Which you are right is almost exclusively in pesos in my experience over the last five years of renting here.
I was referring to Rental asking price, NOT expensas.

Back