Many Dead In Paris Tonight

They are saying 7 places were hit!?and the gov, declares Paris under siege ,all borders shut down!
It'll be a good thing to include the French in our prayers tonight

Hopefully the Europeans will not let themselves be terrorized.
Xenophobia will not go off the charts.
Political opportunists will not be allowed to swoop in and feast on people's fears.

Fingers crossed.

I share your wishes camberiu, but I'd bet we'll see exactly this happen very soon... It's likely that there will be the first statements tomorrow connecting this act of terror with the refugee crisis and arguing that it's "dangerous for the country" :(

I wonder if from now on, the Europeans will stop criticizing the USA for their school shootings, etc.
This is more than all the shootings that happened there in decades.The solution?Implement the CCW as in the USA!!!

I wonder if from now on, the Europeans will stop criticizing the USA for their school shootings, etc.
This is more than all the shootings that happened there in decades.The solution?Implement the CCW as in the USA!!!

Where you see the connection here? Following your logic you should include victims of twins and again they lead. But has nothing to do with shootings in schools, which are completely unnecessary and would be easy to stop them, if there would be some political will..

Sadly from this attacks mostly nationalists will profit and innocent people will be victims, which is exactly what all parties involved want.

Back