Maple Syrup Found in BA

For $50 USD, I’ll make my pancakes with fresh blueberries and butter, thanks.
Darn, so expensive, local people do not consume it much. You can use dulce de leche to substitute.
For 50 dollars, I grow my own maple trees.

i don't see how dulce de leche substitutes for maple syrup whatsoever...but i don't have argentine taste buds :)

Am I missing something? At the current exchange rate, that’s about $28. The same syrup here in the US is about $23. So a little more expensive, but not crazy.

i don't see how dulce de leche substitutes for maple syrup whatsoever...but i don't have argentine taste buds :)
dulce de leche will work on pancake for sure, both are sticky sweet liquid, with brown color, made from sugar.

Am I missing something? At the current exchange rate, that’s about $28. The same syrup here in the US is about $23. So a little more expensive, but not crazy.

Yes, the date of the original price check...over a year ago. I’ll check Thursday, but I’m guessing that price is now double what it was in early 2018.

Yes, the date of the original price check...over a year ago. I’ll check Thursday, but I’m guessing that price is now double what it was in early 2018.

For what it's worth, it's 2200 on Mercadolibre right now:

Also a native Texan with pecan trees in the backyard...we use corn syrup and dark brown sugar. Using molasses sounds like a yankee pie to me ;)
what is this "Yankee" crap? The war is over. Drop the slurs.

what is this "Yankee" crap? The war is over. Drop the slurs.

Excuse me, but to which war are you referring? Thinking back to the mid-eighteenth century, I'm not coming up with any.

Guess I'll have to talk to my second favorite baseball team about their offensive name.
Since Yankee Ingenuity can't exist, we'll assume all people from New England are not so bright after all.
Yankee Pot Roast? Outta there - you'll have to be happy with the southern technique.
A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court and Damn Yankees? Banned!
And that song...never to be heard again.

Back