massive power failure

so all this to still give no actual evidence that macri's policies had any true tie to the cause of the event. which to my understanding is still unknown but i haven't read the news today. nice :)

i get the political point you are trying to make. we will disagree on the state's responsibility, whether it be to rob public money from one place to pay for these investments or not. i agree with macri's intent, i have no idea if he did it for the right reasons or to keep money in his friend's pockets. in any case the cost of the services should be borne by the users, not the government printing money.

and even saying that, you can't truly expect rate increases that took place over the last few months to have an immediate impact on improvements on high voltage infrastructure. things don't get fixed that quickly even in the US.

This government printed lebacs and leqiqs that are worst than money because we have doble the inflation than with CFK and plus we have to pay interest. FAILURE.

His energy policy was also a FAILURE. We are worst than in 2015 after 2000% rate increases.

Few months? You mean 4 years right?

MM is the President and this him responsible for avoiding it, responsible for solving it and responsible for not happening again.

Translation from Bajo-speak to English of bajo's latest post
Traslation from Ben’s ignorancy.

Where facts matter.
At Courts what matter is the procedure. If you get the true through torture it is invalid.

Where they don’t.
Facts are not important to MM because he lies with no limit. He’s worst enemy are the facts.

We’re going to pretend it’s all the companies’ fault. No relation to the numbers or policy involved.’t.
As soon as there is a promiscuous relationship between Lewis, his partner, Caputo and the President, it is not possible to blame the company without throwing it at Macri. The Godzilla meme which is the underlying explanation of the government.774895E2-A19D-4EF3-B653-2C6A57C4CD77.jpeg
I quoted a chart, which was thoroughly debunked. I’m going to pretend that didn’t happen.
Are you talking about the facts you do not like, right? It is official hard data from MM government that shows that CFK had a big crisis in 2013, that she fixed while MM the situation worsens with much less energy consumption.
Debunked. Right.

Last edited:
F9E0BE20-AEC8-4728-8A20-DF2F50DEF166.jpeg
It comes from the chart with official hard data. Sorry if you do not like the facts.

Wow! Macri and Caputo have something going on between the sheets??? Never heard that one. Caputo is kind of handsome; I just never knew he was Macri's type.

Your idea of official hard data is severely delusional. I bet you also believed CFK's inflation statistics and the other BS 'statistics' that came out of the offices during her tenure.
Define me please what is the ENRE.

Define me please what is the ENRE.

Then you include the fact that IF the statistics are actually accurate (highly doubt) this is a very small subset of the country and it does actually show that things were worse during K's prime years in power 2012/13. Buenos Aires is a very small part of the whole country. As I said I don't live in Buenos Aires and I can tell you without doubt that electricity is way way more stable now than with the K's. It's day and night.

View attachment 5876

Then you include the fact that IF the statistics are actually accurate (highly doubt) this is a very small subset of the country and it does actually show that things were worse during K's prime years in power 2012/13. Buenos Aires is a very small part of the whole country. As I said I don't live in Buenos Aires and I can tell you without doubt that electricity is way way more stable now than with the K's. It's day and night.
View attachment 5876

My goodness! Ok, I’m going to be as polite as I can because there is no reason for you to know it. It means they confirmed it according to the law of this country because they didn’t Asserted that it is false or unaccurate.

FYI MM is worst than CFk in everything besides money flight.

Back