massive power failure

The electricy shortages are worst with MM even the bill is 3000% higher.

The electricy shortages are worst with MM even the bill is 3000% higher.

This is simply not true.
In fact, it is not even close to being true.

If anyone else shares bajo’s recollection, I’d like to hear it.
Otherwise, it is a powerful statement of people’s willingness to misremember facts to suit a narrative (and/or - lie).

Absolutely not true where I live. Have maybe 1 blackout a year now - during K years it was monthly (especially summertime).

For me there is absolutely no difference with Macri as there have been many blackouts in the last year . With all the money they earn now from the people where is the investment and accountability?

7AM till a bit after 12 in Corrientes. I was in the patio and lights flickered and poof. And yesterday the internet was down all day till 5 PM. A wonderful weekend and so typical.

But it was far worse back in 2008 than it is now. But the infrastructure here is all very old and outdated. They keep rigging it to keep it going. But with so much poverty it is understandable.

In reality, many of the poor are hacking the grid and not paying so of course if gets overloaded and crashes. At least a few a year here get dumb and sadly cook themselves alive trying to hack the grid.

Absolutely not true where I live. Have maybe 1 blackout a year now - during K years it was monthly (especially summertime).

It used to be in the summer at the beach you would hear a few rumbles of thunder and you knew the lights would go out...I’m only slightly exaggerating.

This particular outage had nothing to do with the past frequent outages. A different beast altogether.

This particular outage had nothing to do with the past frequent outages. A different beast altogether.

Of course. I was responding to the comment about how much worse and prevalent the power outages were before, particularly under CFK’s reign.

Back