Max Purchase US$200 per Month for individuals..!

I agree - the people have spoken, get over it. I was a supporter of Macri - but unfortunately he made some bad mistakes. I believe he wasn’t bold enough with reforms - gradualism was a disaster. The Argentine economic issues cannot be resolved easily - and it will take pain (austerity). But Argentines seem to prefer constantly robbing the future for the present. The Kirchneristas, I believe, are very corrupt. But people wanted a change - any change, even back to the K’s. This time around, they won’t have the commodity price uplift that fueled Nestors “economic success”. Unfortunately it will get much worse, as the financial markets have no trust in Fernandez (in part because he is so vague on his economic plan; in part because they see Kirchner as a puppet master), and Argentina has lost all credibility. Financial markets reward stability and consistency - neither is in great supply here. It’s a shame that we will see criminals return to power (and don’t hand wave the argument that Macri is also a criminal - that’s a false argument to misdirect away from Christina’s corruption), but it is what the people want.

Do you believe that the political system in Argentina gives people a choice to really decide a good future ?

Politicians from the left and the right are basically not working for the best interests of their people as there are other interests behind the scenes pulling the strings . I feel that the system in Argentina is very manipulative and people have no chance to get above water . Macri was another leader who did nothing to defend his people from this and created the largest debt ever in Argentinian history in record time . For this reason people just wanted him out . There was only one other choice that they could choose from and that is the reason that Argentina is where it is today .

If you are born in United Kingdom or Australia the systems there give people a much better chance of getting ahead and life is so mucb easier as there is no concern about inflation and devaluation like Argentina . I am always very surprised how tolerant Argentinian people are too the theft of inflation and devaluation . In any other country in the world there would be a much larger outcry . Due to the people being broken in as they say by over 50 years of financial crashes and manipulations they now feel this is normal . This to me is very sad and creates the abuses that one sees in the Argentinian political landscape .
Hence being between a rock and a hard place.

You have not once in over the last 4 years acknowledged the terrible financial policies of MM . He has created the demise of the business class , increased poverty 2 fold , increased costs and services to outrageous levels for the earning potential of the inhabitants . If he was just a little more gentler with his economic policies he would have won . Do you honestly believe that the people wanted Christina to come back ? Most just wanted to get Macri out of power .

you like to debate points that nobody was making.

i was specifically referring to the nonsense from bajo that AF was trying to do somehow a more noble thing and propose "only" a 2kUSD currency restriction and macri is the bad guy for making it 200.

BajoCero is not what you would call an impartial observer. We will know very clearly what AF wants in December. If he believes a 2k USD currency restriction is appropriate then he will direct the central bank to raise the limit.

I'll bet bajo 2k USD that the limit isn't raised to that amount when AF takes office.

Nah just me and the wife. I was thinking URU but there are other options out there. Fiji or something adventurous and pacific.

We will await the "Good" news that you have safely boarded the plane at EZE airport along with your near and dear ones - and all your valuable luggage.

you like to debate points that nobody was making.

i was specifically referring to the nonsense from bajo that AF was trying to do somehow a more noble thing and propose "only" a 2kUSD currency restriction and macri is the bad guy for making it 200.
Noble. No. Legal.
This restriction ban people without credit card or with enough credit to travel abroad while big money fligh does not seem to be under the same cepo.

Last edited:
We will await the "Good" news that you have safely boarded the plane at EZE airport along with your near and dear ones - and all your valuable luggage.

Yes, I have the tremendous luxury of leaving worked hard for decades to have it too. But there will be no reports I am sure I am will be into the new gig. But all the best to you and yours in world of K. Really I have no option I must go. Not going to play cannot get my hands on my dollars game or to get ripped off in the exchange or run around for blue exchanges. That is not my style. It is what it is!

We were planning on leaving regardless but frankly recent developments have not convinced us that we were mistaken.
Anyone needs an A/C in great shape do let me know.
(Or, for that matter, a fridge; tabletop oven; washing machine; car; some other stuff).

We were planning on leaving regardless but frankly recent developments have not convinced us that we were mistaken.
Anyone needs an A/C in great shape do let me know.
(Or, for that matter, a fridge; tabletop oven; washing machine; car; some other stuff).
Sorry to hear that you are leaving. I hope you will continue to participate in this forum. I wish you well.

Back