Mayweather-Pacquiao, Saturday May 2 On Tv Pública

https://www.youtube....h?v=O39psaFgk_U

Haven't watched a boxing match in years. My favorite fighter was Aaron Prior. The link is to his first
fight with Alexis Arquello in 1982 which was named fight of the decade by The Ring magazine.

Best to learn how to spell his name as he is your favorite fighter, "Pryor". Arquello was a classy fighter and guy, much classier than Pryor could be in a thousand life times.

Best to learn how to spell his name as he is your favorite fighter, "Pryor". Arquello was a classy fighter and guy, much classier than Pryor could be in a thousand life times.

If that's the case, then you should learn how to spell "Argüello:" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_Arg%C3%BCello

Even leaving aside the fact that boxing is inherently boring, these two guys are elderly by the standard of professional athletes. Do you really want to watch two punch-drunk geriatrics knock each other around?

I liked Pryor because he was entertaining to watch. When he heard the opening bell he literally ran to the center of the ring and starting throwing non-stop punches for practically the whole fight. Mike Tyson was not a classy guy either but it was fun watching him knock his opponents out over the years.

It's free here & $100.00 in the US.
A bargain is a bargain.

Earlier today CNN reported that ringside seats were going for $300,000 USD (yes, three hundred thousand dollars).

In spite of the history of the fighters, I hope there's a knockout in the first round, and not just because I want to laugh at the idiots who would spend that kind of money to watch two older guys fight (and didn't get their money's worth).

I don't see any reason for the "sport" to exist in today's world. Too much is known about permanent brain damage from head injuries for this barbarism to continue, especially in the name of sport or entertainment. If the fight ends quickly, less damage (which is cumulative over a fighter's career) is likely to occur. That being said, since I believe in individual freedom, let them duke it out until one of of them goes down for the count.

At least boxing isn't as boring as baseball and it isn't necessary to understand the commentary of sportscasters speaking Spanish (often with irritating voices) to know what is happening.

PS: Even if it is being broadcast on public TV in Argentina, is it really free? Unless the signal is being "expropriated" and "redistributed" someone in Argentina is paying for it.

Earlier today CNN reported that ringside seats were going for $300,000 USD (yes, three hundred thousand dollars).

In spite of the history of the fighters, I hope there's a knockout in the first round, and not just because I want to laugh at the idiots who would spend that kind of money to watch two older guys fight (and didn't get their money's worth).

I don't see any reason for the "sport" to exist in today's world. Too much is known about permanent brain damage from head injuries for this barbarism to continue, especially in the name of sport or entertainment. If the fight ends quickly, less damage (which is cumulative over a fighter's career) is likely to occur.

At least boxing isn't as boring as baseball and it isn't necessary to understand the commentary of sportscasters speaking Spanish (often with irritating voices) to know what is happening.

PS: Even if it is being broadcast on public TV in Argentina, is it really free? Unless the signal is being "expropriated" someone is paying for it.

Astonishingly, most of these observations are reasonably accurate, though free individuals should certainly enjoy the right to have their brains bashed in without interference from the state. In this case, that's probably the only explanation for the inability to comprehend baseball, the most intellectually challenging of all sports.

I sincerely hope these two idiots knock each other out in the first round and boxing goes the way of tiddliwinks and other stupid entertainment forms.

Back