Mayweather-Pacquiao, Saturday May 2 On Tv Pública

Astonishingly, most of these observations are reasonably accurate, though free individuals should certainly enjoy the right to have their brains bashed in without interference from the state.

While this was being written I added the sentence in italics to my previous post:

I don't see any reason for the "sport" to exist in today's world. Too much is known about permanent brain damage from head injuries for this barbarism to continue, especially in the name of sport or entertainment. If the fight ends quickly, less damage (which is cumulative over a fighter's career) is likely to occur. That being said, since I believe in individual freedom, let them duke it out until one of of them goes down for the count.

While this was being written I added the sentence in italics to my previous post:

I don't see any reason for the "sport" to exist in today's world. Too much is known about permanent brain damage from head injuries for this barbarism to continue, especially in the name of sport or entertainment. If the fight ends quickly, less damage (which is cumulative over a fighter's career) is likely to occur. That being said, since I believe in individual freedom, let them duke it out until one of of them goes down for the count.

That sounds like someone speaking from experience.

PS: Even if it is being broadcast on public TV in Argentina, is it really free? Unless the signal is being "expropriated" and "redistributed" someone in Argentina is paying for it.

Someone = everyone who pays taxes. Stuff like Football para todos and big boxing matches in free TV seem to be a high priority here. Panem et circenses...

Someone = everyone who pays taxes. Stuff like Football para todos and big boxing matches in free TV seem to be a high priority here. Panem et circenses...

Yes, this is coming from taxpayers. The Argentine gov't has never had its priorities straight. While the TV Publica is adding to Mayweather's millions... here's a view below from one of the public hospitals. The day the government stops paying for bread and circuses and starts resolving the actual problems is the day I stop complaining about paying my taxes here.

This pretty much sums it up: http://www.slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2015/04/mayweather_pacquiao_floyd_mayweather_s_100_bout_with_manny_pacquiao_will.html

Looks like no fight on the internets.

shoulda got your ariel out.

Pacman was cheated imho, but much like the murray fight you need to win by knockout when you're playing away from home.

Boxing is much like the Nigerian Football League.

2bHNmK3.png

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/oct/29/nigeria-toughest-league-win-away

Even if you saw it for "free," you got your money's worth while admitting your own time is worth nothing.

Even if you saw it for "free," you got your money's worth while admitting your own time is worth nothing.

Says the man who wastes his time posting over and over how boring any sport but baseball is. Go write another tour guide book and stop procrastinating in this forum.

P.s. baseball is the most boring shit in the world, even cricket is more entertaining and that's coming from a Scotsman who couldn't give a shit about cricket.

Back