Moneygram transfer

With MoneyGram at 302 ($2 fee) and western union at 309 ( sky high fee), it comes around the same rate of exchange… the good old days are gone

I tried opening a US account through the US website, but it didn't work with my Argentine phone number, so I changed it to my sister's in Illinois. I never got into the system. After many attempts clicking NEXT, I was warned that I would be blocked from the system.

It's 1.99, but I still don't want to pay it if I don't have to.
You benefit from their efforts.....they performed, and EARNED, their reasonable fee.....what is the problem with paying what you owe ?..... in light of all there is to absorb, I don't understand all this effort to screw somebody out of a few pesos that they legitimately earned...come on......just pay and enjoy your pesos.

You benefit from their efforts.....they performed, and EARNED, their reasonable fee.....what is the problem with paying what you owe ?..... in light of all there is to absorb, I don't understand all this effort to screw somebody out of a few pesos that they legitimately earned...come on......just pay and enjoy your pesos.
I'm not interested in screwing anybody out of anything. If they offer a discount, I want to try to take it. You never buy anything at a discount? Did you do any transfers with the Western Union promo code?

I see that you have made Western Union transfers with zero fee, and you post about it, and you follow the issue closely. So for you, according to your logic, it's ok to "screw" Western Union, but not MoneyGram. Or, perhaps, it's only ok for you to take advantage of discounts.

There are a lot of hypocrites around here.

I'm not interested in screwing anybody out of anything. If they offer a discount, I want to try to take it. You never buy anything at a discount? Did you do any transfers with the Western Union promo code?

I see that you have made Western Union transfers with zero fee, and you post about it, and you follow the issue closely. So for you, according to your logic, it's ok to "screw" Western Union, but not MoneyGram. Or, perhaps, it's only ok for you to take advantage of discounts.

There are a lot of hypocrites around here.
not hypocrites.....people that understand the difference between a discount ( that is offered by the vendor ) and unilaterally stiffing a service provider .....essentially, you are stepping over dollars to pick up nickels.

not hypocrites.....people that understand the difference between a discount ( that is offered by the vendor ) and unilaterally stiffing a service provider .....essentially, you are stepping over dollars to pick up nickels.
I used a promo code for MoneyGram. You used a promo code for Western Union. You are a hypocrite.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Expat Life 16
Artur Expat Life 0
A Expat Life 0
P Expat Life 4
Y Expat Life 14
Back