Moneygram transfer

Has anyone ever deposited or wired the equivalent of 5 000 000/10 000 000 ARS to an Argie bank account within a month?
Even in several transfers will count.

Has anyone ever deposited or wired the equivalent of 5 000 000/10 000 000 ARS to an Argie bank account within a month?
5 palos is a bit steep for any account to take besides one associated with an SRL business. What is the context behind this need?

5 palos is a bit steep for any account to take besides one associated with an SRL business. What is the context behind this need?
I have to pay a new car: a chevrolet cruze. Also, need pesos to put in plazos fijos and get USD back buy exchanging the benefits at the Blue rate. With 5 000 000 Ars, it's 312 500 ars=1000 USD/month at the current rate.

I just tried a small test transfer and it went through. I'm now waiting for the deposit on the other end.

I noticed that the email receipt is now very different, with much less information than before.

I just tried a small test transfer and it went through. I'm now waiting for the deposit on the other end.

I noticed that the email receipt is now very different, with much less information than before.
same here. I also used the code HERITAGE2022 for no fee transfer. Since I have my account at Bank Of America, using my debit card gets me my money in Argentina in about 3 hours

The bank will almost certainly send you a letter or email requesting a proof of source of funds at some point. I got one a month ago, after being with my bank for 3 years. I submitted the proof of origin of funds and all was good. I had to pay a licensed accountant here though to legalize the certificado. Overall 18.000 pesos for that pleasure.

The bank will almost certainly send you a letter or email requesting a proof of source of funds at some point. I got one a month ago, after being with my bank for 3 years. I submitted the proof of origin of funds and all was good. I had to pay a licensed accountant here though to legalize the certificado. Overall 18.000 pesos for that pleasure.
Will that have any impact with regards to AFIP?
The funds are from my savings at Bank of America. While I don't really work, I am a Monotribusta categoría D. I had to sign up with AFIP for the purpose of my citizenship only.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Expat Life 16
Artur Expat Life 0
A Expat Life 0
P Expat Life 4
Y Expat Life 14
Back