Moneygram transfer

Darn it, cancelled as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221028_152641_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221028_152641_Gmail.jpg
    400.1 KB · Views: 3
I think something is happening in Argentina, not sure what this might be. I also sent a transfer to another country yesterday and it was completed while these to Argentina: mine to Santader, Tomaskuklis' to Galicia have been cancelled.

I think something is happening in Argentina, not sure what this might be. I also sent a transfer to another country yesterday and it was completed while these to Argentina: mine to Santader, Tomaskuklis' to Galicia have been cancelled.
Look at the posts in this thread from August 20-21. The same thing was happening then. I tried on August 23 and it worked. Hopefully we just have to wait a bit, but who knows.

Look at the posts in this thread from August 20-21. The same thing was happening then. I tried on August 23 and it worked. Hopefully we just have to wait a bit, but who knows.
Thanks for sharing! That a relief, hopefully it's just technical issues. I've been living here since June 20, so only 4 months; everything is still new to me.

Got 2 transactions cancelled too, hope is some kind of glitch or whatever cause it was quite comfortable to receive my money with no fees and in less than an hour.

mine worked to BBVA, but that was monday. maybe i'll try again next week and see.

I attempted a transfer to an employee with an account at Banco Provincia today and it was rejected by said financial institution and thus cancelled by MoneyGram.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Expat Life 16
Artur Expat Life 0
A Expat Life 0
P Expat Life 4
Y Expat Life 14
Back