More Control Of International Air Passengers

I cannot take much more, but I think we are all just taking it easy knowing that her term will end soon.

yeahh BUT what comes after, a candidate ? to Deepen The Model ? maybe !
Or a new Convetibilidad 18 pesos one dollar fixed free exchange

yeahh BUT what comes after, a candidate ? to Deepen The Model ? maybe !
Or a new Convetibilidad 18 pesos one dollar fixed free exchange

Who knows... this is like a severe illness. I just take it one day at a time ;) .

In the article posted by the OP, infobae quotes Advanced Passenger Information (API) and Passenger Name Records (PNR) applications and tools, as you can read at the IATA website.
It specifically states that this information or at least the tools used to gather such information, are (sic):

"Facilitation is the concept of reducing unnecessary regulation and improving inspection procedures to expedite the movement of people and goods over international boundaries."

and:

"Over the years, passenger data has become a central part of the Facilitation puzzle, as more and more governments require that airlines transmit API or PNR data, too often in non-standard and inefficient ways."

No mention of these 'tools' being used for anti terrorism/money laundering purposes, so one has to assume that governments/regimes, will use guidelines from IATA and ICAO and translate them into their own agenda, whatever the result.

In the spirit of divulging information and making the government's job easier, perhaps we should all send in stool samples to AFIP so they may analyze exactly what we've been eating abroad and can tax us appropriately for any foreign foods ingested.

Back