Mosquito Invasion

This summer it has rained a lot, last few summers it has barely rained.
Do we blame Milei for El Nino?

You want to politicize the mosquito problem?

Perhaps the city doesn't have the money to spray because Alberto refused the pay the judgement ordered by the Supreme Court against his government and in favor of the city. The amount owed up to now is $350,000 million.

El gobierno recibió a Jorge Macri y aceptó trabajar por la coparticipación de CA

You want to politicize the mosquito problem?

Perhaps the city doesn't have the money to spray because Alberto refused the pay the judgement ordered by the Supreme Court against his government and in favor of the city. The amount owed up to now is $350,000 million.

El gobierno recibió a Jorge Macri y aceptó trabajar por la coparticipación de CABA

This is not a political issue but a governmental one . There is a dengue epidemic in Argentina now and there should be a massive effort to stop mosquito profilerations which is a very easy problem to combat with spraying . This year 2024 its 100 times worse than ever before and for this reason there are very little or no mosquito repellants for sale in farmacias now . The city government and federal government must act for the good of public health now !

This is not a political issue but a governmental one . There is a dengue epidemic in Argentina now and there should be a massive effort to stop mosquito profilerations which is a very easy problem to combat with spraying . This year 2024 its 100 times worse than ever before and for this reason there are very little or no mosquito repellants for sale in farmacias now . The city government and federal government must act for the good of public health now !
It is a governmental issue, but not a political one?!??

I think one month more, and Milei will be held responsible for every misfortune on this planet.

Can always use espirales repellents.

This is not a political issue but a governmental one .
You referred to a specific government and specific, unfounded reasons.
This year 2024 its 100 times worse than ever before
Proof? Link to reputable source?
...and for this reason there are very little or no mosquito repellants for sale in farmacias now .
Proof? Link to reputable source?

You've been attacking the new government from the beginning. Are you denying it? Please stop being disingenuous.

I think it's due to the El Niño rains, which, not complaining, are better than the insane heat wave last year. Between February and March 2023 I went 6 weeks with low voltage, blackouts, and brownouts, it was awful.

This year my apartment has more mosquitos visibly, but I've been bitten less, and you want to know why? AC in the bedroom, they don't like the dry and cold, something we didn't have last year, and 4 cats under 2 years old. The second the cats and kittens see the mosquitos they chase them, eat them/kill them/play with them. The downside is all the stuff they break when chasing them, but the mosquitos all live on the roof and the corners of the walls where the cats can't get them, and to me it's a valuable trade off, plus free entertainment for the cats.

They've gotten so good/excited at hunting them one of my kittens attacks discolored spots of paint on the wall when they've killed all the mosquitos now 😅

1704831286201-png.9414

1704831351338.png

@perry are you still living out in the boondocks in someone else's fiefdom or are you back in CABA? Here, in Comuna 11 the city have been visibly busy spraying everything so I can't fault them for that. I am still getting bitten to pieces by the mozzies though: that's just the way it is.

Back