Moving to BA in 2 weeks

AZBA, I wanted to PM you but you haven't got it activated....do not go in the direction of Constitucion under the underpass (numbers climbing on Lima). There's a battery story just across the street from where you'll be where the salesman was shot in the face, it was in all the papers. The supermarket next door to me (2 blocks down) has been robbed at gunpoint at least 5 times in as many years....don't want to freak you out, but be very careful.

AZBA said:
Thank you everyone! I've booked the hostel Roxana recommended to me, it will only be for a week, so hopefully I can avoid guns/crime, before finding a more permanent room....I'm going for the less expensive route, as I would like to stay in BA for a bit, so a loft sounds a little out of my range right now... but you have all been so helpful, I can't wait to meet you and experience the city firsthand! Also- I've never been paragliding, but I can't say I wouldn't try it :)
hey,we met on Friday and had a good chat,great to meet you,have fun here in BA,beso Howard;)

Back