Moving to Bahia Blanca in 2 weeks

Hello Jenn and Ryan. I wish I could answer your questions, but my wife and I are new arrivals to Bahia Blanca. We will be here for two years, and we came with our two toddlers. Send me a pm if you would like to exchange contact info.

Hello jdr7137!

My husband and I will be moving to Bahia Blanca in about 3 weeks also with our kids. I'm so glad I found other expatriates in this forum because most people end up going to Buenos Aires.

We plan to spend Christmas with my husband's family and looking for bilingual schools for our kids. Ideally, I would like to meet other expatriate couples with kids so that my kids can socialize with them. I have a 7 year old girl and a 5 year old boy and they are fully bilingual (English/Spanish).... although I'm trying to teach them a little bit of Italian too!! :)

So, if you would like to socialize with someone in your own language, let me know so we can get together.

You can e-mail me at [email protected] in case you have specific questions about this new phase of our lives, be it temporary as yours, or hopefully permanently for us.

Jeny

Back