Moving To Bahia Blanca

Jfreyav

Registered
I am moving to Bahia Blanca and looking to connect socially and professionally with other English Speaking people in the area. I am an educator, with limited Spanish, unfortunately. I would love to find work as a tutor. I would also love suggetions for fun sights and great bars and restaurants in Bahia Blanca.

Perhaps in the sense that Marseille is the mafia capital of France. Bahía Blanca does have a distinctive museum, though, in the http://museodelpuerto.blogspot.com/

Perhaps in the sense that Marseille is the mafia capital of France.

If Bahía Blanca is the mafia capital of Argentina it is one of the best kept secrets in the county....even the mafia doesn't know it. :rolleyes:

That being said, Butch and Sundance did rob a bank there, but it's not something many of the locals know about, either. :cool:

Hi everybody, I am looking for somebody who can help me with orientation tour, accommodation search, school search, etc... in Bahia Blanca. Any suggestion would be very appreciated it.
Regards,

Hi everybody, I am looking for somebody who can help me with orientation tour, accommodation search, school search, etc... in Bahia Blanca. Any suggestion would be very appreciated it.
Regards,

Hummm...

Two "first" posts in two days by two newbies who (may) want to move to Bahia Blanca but provide no information whatsoever about themselves or a single reason they would even consider moving there in the first place (the way others with the same questions have in previous threads).

I wonder if the admin has checked to see if both posts originated from the same IP address.

Bahia Blanca..one of the most depressing cities of South America. If I have to live there for one month..I would probably die in depression.

Back