My guess, USA is on its way to lock down

hey man don't knock squirrel or rocky mountain oysters until you've tried em. both are good! :)

The virus started in China. The Chinese SUPPRESSED the report that there was a virus. A lot of time was lost and the disease spread. These are facts. People here can defend the Chinese and point the finger at Latin American countries if they want but facts are facts.

The virus started in China. The Chinese SUPPRESSED the report that there was a virus. A lot of time was lost and the disease spread. These are facts. People here can defend the Chinese and point the finger at Latin American countries if they want but facts are facts.

Just to be fair, it was the Chinese GOVERNMENT that supressed the facts...

Just to be fair, it was the Chinese GOVERNMENT that supressed the facts...

That is what I meant of course. The people have no say whatsoever. I am very sorry for the Chinese people who have to live under such terrible repression. And by trading with China Western countries enable the Chinese government to exploit and discriminate against their own people while destroying industry in the "developed" Western nations. The demonstrators in Hong Kong make it very clear that they want their freedom.

Back