Nestor Kirchner has just passed

Respecting the dead is paramount and noone deserves to die suddenly nor deserves to die for his beliefs . Gouchobob and others are saying otherwise that all people that they disagree with should die .

There is a lack of democracy amongst many here who have no sense of human rights nor respect of the individual . Say what you may about others beliefs , disagree with them that is your right but respect the dignity of human life .

Moxon sounds like someone who could be crying right alongside D'Elia. Not for the same reasons, hopefully.

Actually I wish the Nestor were still alive. The ideal human rights outcome would have been to bring these people to trial for their beliefs, which seem to be limited to abusing their power and lining their pockets. Cristina will still be available after 2011 for trial if she doesn't flee to more hospitable environments to spend the loot accumulated during the couples reign in power.

Nice counter arguments Sarah.

I say Sarah, Sarah, I was never sure if some of your more psychedelic posts about the government on this forum were the result of a somewhat vivid imagination or just unfathomable levels of boring old ignorance.

I thank you for clearing up the matter.

SaraSara said:
Good it happened before they had the chance to ram that nefarious "Ley de Medios" through Congress.

I don't think there is a better argument in favour of the new media law than this statement.

He was important for our country during a very difficult time. I hope his family finds comfort in his memory. This isn't really an appropriate time for personal attacks. Let's be respectful to the people that are hurting right now.

So...those who are comparing his death with Eva's in 1952 are correct in one thing: there is people actually celebrating this death ("collective energy"). SHAME ON THEM.

perry said:
Respecting the dead is paramount and noone deserves to die suddenly nor deserves to die for his beliefs . Gouchobob and others are saying otherwise that all people that they disagree with should die .

There is a lack of democracy amongst many here who have no sense of human rights nor respect of the individual . Say what you may about others beliefs , disagree with them that is your right but respect the dignity of human life .

Sorry to disagree - the way I read it, Gouchobob is saying no such thing. That is your own interpretation.

No one "deserves" to die, but we all will die nevertheless when our time comes.

If anyone HAD to die at this particular time, it is better for Argentina that it was Nestor Kirchner. With him gone, half of the corruption network he created will lose power.

I'm just glad that he won't be able to enjoy his golden years spending the millions of dollars he stole or made through his corrupt practices. Score one for Karma, and good riddance.

Moxon said:
Nice counter arguments Sarah.

I say Sarah, Sarah, I was never sure if some of your more psychedelic posts about the government on this forum were the result of a somewhat vivid imagination or just unfathomable levels of boring old ignorance.

I thank you for clearing up the matter.

I don't think there is a better argument in favour of the new media law than this statement.

Please note that I thanked your post - it exposed your nature nicely and saved me the trouble of doing it.

Now, since you choose to take off on the "insult" tangent, please enlighten this poor woman afflicted with "unfathomable levels of boring old ignorance". Is Moxon your forum name, or is that a typo? Changing that X for an R would more adequately reflect the depth of your comments.

Davidglen77 said:
He was important for our country during a very difficult time. I hope his family finds comfort in his memory. This isn't really an appropriate time for personal attacks. Let's be respectful to the people that are hurting right now.

I think after the death of a public figure a sober, informed discussion of their faults and strengths in the public sphere is entirely appropriate, I wait for such a discussion to commence on this forum but I'm not holding my breath.

Back