New, But Attended An Appreciated Baexpats Dinner Already.

Your online persona is fairly unpleasant Ceviche/Mitty. Kind of a pathetic way to get your kicks.

who told you that your online persona rocks Mr Magic?

Are you aware of the "block" function here? Once you use that..you will never have to see any of my posts ever again. voila!

The very fact you have not used it so far on me, its evident somewhere down the line, you get some kicks from my posts..in whatever way..

who told you that your online persona rocks Mr Magic?

Are you aware of the "block" function here? Once you use that..you will never have to see any of my posts ever again. voila!

1. No one. Not that the opinion of complete strangers interests me in the slightest, much less weird stalky ones.

2. Aren't you clever Mitty. Still, I think I'll continue to read them, appeals to my inner sadist.

1. No one. Not that the opinion of complete strangers interests me in the slightest, much less weird stalky ones.

Ja ja! you are one helluva funny dude. You made me laugh so loudly!!

2. Aren't you clever Mitty. Still, I think I'll continue to read them, appeals to my inner sadist.

Aren't you "Mr know it all" wisepants! Yes, you can continue getting some perverse pleasure in reading them..and then at the same time trying tell me to shut up! Hilarious.

Back