New Express Bus To Aeroparque Airport Only $30.00 Pesos

I wonder if they'll ever get rid of all these stupid mini buses and start running proper regular express buses from the city center to the outskirts.

It is not going to happen with EZE, the taxi drivers wont let it happen, theres a mafia with them and Manuel Tienda Leon, which is a monopoly.

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]If you are moving within or around Buenos Aires, I provide you friendly, professional and trustworthy help to assist throughout the process.

Call me today for a FREE quotation

------------------
I SPEAK ENGLISH AND SPANISH TOO te. (011) 15-5765 5767
------------------

Si queres una mudanza buena en Buenos Aires y alrededores no dudes en llamarme estoy para ayudarte.
Llevamos todo tu equipaje al Aeropuerto Ezeiza.

Llamame todos los días cotización gratis - capital federal y todo buenos aires.[/background]​
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)] [/background]

It is not going to happen with EZE, the taxi drivers wont let it happen, theres a mafia with them and Manuel Tienda Leon, which is a monopoly.

Last time I checked (like yesterday), there were still alternatives to MTL. Kind of makes it not a monopoly.

Yeah, I agree WineGuy. I liked Matias' post because what he says about a taxi mafia is pretty true, even though I don't think it will be able to completely keep other solutions out of EZE.

just saw this about free transfer from Aeroparque to Ezeiza - but only for Aerolineas Argentinas customers!! What a sham!

http://www.aerolineas.com.ar/es-ar/cuponesdescuentos/detalles/ar/buenos-aires/3455_arbus-tu-aeropuerto-mas-cerca

It's the same company (Aerolineas Argentinas) as runs this new service.
It's quite ridiculous that there doesn't seem to be a paid option.

Back