New Immigration Decree, Long Life To King Macri!

A poor argument is one which characterises the current political situation in Argentina with lazy terms such as fascist, absolute monarch or prinzip - or indeed, compares a democratically-elected government making decisions to the policies of Nazi Germany or apartheid-era South Africa. This does not help political argument and furthermore, demeans the suffering of those who died or were affected by such regimes. I wish people would stop doing this.

With all my respect, the legal debate is all about that.
I do not care about the political debate.

At Court the debate is between the legal system of the absolut power or a the republic where there are 3 independent powers of the State.

I mentioned several times that it makes no sense to use euphemisms like fascism or nazism that are usually used as insults because it is all about a renaissance of the medieval absolute state.

FYI it were german academics of law like Schmidt who created the terms fuhrerprinzip to describe a system where the will of the leader is beyond law.

Sampay, the lawyer who wrote most of the Constitution of 1949 copied Schmidt theory while Peron asserted that he was the State, just like Lois XIV.

The same happend with this DNU that ignored the Congress, the NC and that subjugates the Judges.

Today 2 per saltum before SC were granted to me. It is a by pass to all the other judges where you can go straight to SC, so, perhaps, the institutional situation is very serious.

The process on this DNU looks to be so fast that they deport you before judges can decide, not even in habeas corpus that it is the fastest process we have where judges decides in the 1st instance in hours, the second the day after, but it takes a lot more work to go to the next 2 chambers of appeals: casacion and SC. You have 10 working days to appeal (and you need them) and the judges takes no less than another 10 working days.

Until now, judges are ignoring this new decree.

https://www.pagina12.com.ar/17518-que-hara-la-esposa-de-macri-sin-bolivianos-en-los-talleres

FYI foreigners are only welcome if they work according to art. 25 of the NC.
I work. I'm a trapito during the day and moonlight as a cartanero. It's just that my budget doesn't allow me to dine out in good steak restaurants. Based upon your expressed views (ala that of Cristina's "milanesas para todo" philosophy) I was kind of hoping you would pony up the cost of the meal. Cetainly it won't put much of a dent in your pocketbook.
What is the NC? Am I, an expat, supposed to know? I speak some Spanish, but I'm not fluent so links to lengthy Spanish sites are not useful to me. Nor should they expect to be at this site.

NC could be secret code for National Constitution, article 25 thereof.
But what do I know?

You open your account 15 days ago, you are a troll, welcome to the ignore list.
Not so. My remarks are not intended to stir emotions for no reason other than mischief if that is what defines a troll. Rather, they are intended to ridicule your political philosophy - which seems to applaud all things CFK and accuse Macri of tyranny.
Moreover, I don't mind that you ignore me, just as you don't mind being called a boor in your legal practice because you really think it's necessary to act rudely and nastily in professional matters. While you brag about the need to being rude and nasty, I can assure you that such conduct could in some jurisdictions lead to serious professional consequences.

This forum is for EXPATS. Bajocero is not an expat, and his political tirades have no reason to be here. It is obvious he misses Empress Cristina, but the Ks lost the elections - deal with it....!

Back