New Immigration Decree, Long Life To King Macri!

Nikad, you like the new decree, I understood that.
You also prefer dictatorship, I got it!

All the topics you mentioned subjugates the Judges when they must control the President and the Congress. This decree by pass all the controls.

What can go wrong?

My client was deported even his case was appealed (appeals suspends deportation) and a criminal judge ordered to do not deport him until the SC decides (on habeas corpus the first instance judge ruled in 4 hours, the chamber the day after, the chamber of casacion took 4 days and the Supreme Court is fast but he was illegally deported before, so now the process is not expedite and continues at standard speed)

So, as you see the process is fast even with proper Court control.

Anything that is not for K is dictatorship, fuhrers and other ghosts. Enough of that crap already that fanatics use to disqualify anything and everything. As a matter of fact I never even expressed my political preferences... have we ever met? ;)

I think it is great news that they get rid of the process excuses that only allow a case to take years and years if not forever. This is a simple administrative situation. Still all the guarantees are kept such as appeal, etc.

So why was your client deported anyway? I have never heard of any innocent migrant being deported like that before, but the situation and they way you describe it make it sound very irregular to me. The system is not perfect and it happens in other areas, not just immigration so it is no surprise, yet it has nothing to do with this decree that is not even in effect (???)

Anything that is not for K is dictatorship, fuhrers and other ghosts. Enough of that crap already that fanatics use to disqualify anything and everything. As a matter of fact I never even expressed my political preferences... have we ever met?

Nikad, the main issue I think, is the hate speach against the former administration. Let´s forget that and let´s focus in objective ways to find out if the current administration is behaving like a Republic or like a Monarchy. The absolute power without a King is known as a dictatorship in political science.

When I use the Word dictatorship I just describe the was power is being used, I´m not insulting the President, instead, I express my fears because the history of this country is very dark and all related to peronism.

The hierarchy of the law is described at the National Constitution:

Artículo 31.- This Constitution, the laws of the Nation that in its consequence the Congrese approves and the treaties with foreigner powers are the supreme law of the country, and the authorities of every province are obligated to them, notwhithstanding any contrary provision …

As you can see, the decrees are note ven mentioned because the decrees are addressee to the employed of the President: the bureaucratic administration of the State. The police, the immigration agents, etc. nut never the judges.

On the other hand, in an absolute Monarchy, the power is the King himself and for this reason, on the toip of the hierarchy of laws we find the decrees.

As correctly states former Judge of Supreme Court Dr. Longhi, it makes no sense to use the euphemism fascism, totalitarism, falangism neither nazism (that are normally understood as insults), because all of them describes the absolute power of the high medieval age before the French Revolution.

Hardy was, as Milagro Sala, a political prisioner. He spent his time at jail writing the best book I found describing the institutions of Peronism during Peron regime and he explains:

You asked why my client was deported, the reply is: because this was the will of the King who ignored the order of a Criminal Judge (because they tried to deported him before) that stated that they have to wait until the appeal is decided and also ignored that the deportation order was appeal, the appeal was granted and the Judge of the Feria (vacation) open the feria for the case (the law states that a granted appeal freeze the deportation order).

The only thing my client made was to work in a supermarket without DNI. But it happended in 2008 so, the deportation order was, also, prescribed.

You have too much confidence in how they are going to enforce the new decree while I already have experience about how they are enforcing it, because the will of the King had been expressed at Periodismo Para Todos where the Director of Immigration asserted that they were going to deport all the Chinese (ethnic cleansy).

The reason the King wants to enact this decree is because hi alrady gave the order (his will) of massive deportations but, after I made a criminal complaint againt the head of the deportation deppartment for the ilegal arrest of my client, there was a mutiny of the immigration pólice because they know that to arrest beside the legal requierements is a crime with 12 years of jail.

The main goal of this decree is that the appeals cannot be done neither the habeas corpus because the goa lis to avoid the defence rights plus to subjugates the Federal judges who grant citizenship beside the immigration law (when the decree attachs the citizenship to permanent residency).

The last observation is that this draft revival all the regulations of the abolished laws of immigration and citizenship enacted by the genociday Videla. This is scary.

This is why there are 2 visit in loco programmed for this year, one of UN, the other of the Interamerican Human Right System. Last time this happended was in 1979 and it was the origin of CONADEP and later trial to the military for crimes against humanity.

Morales, the governor who arrested Milagro Sala, asserted that the UN is Kirchnerista ¿? Perhaps it is only that even the former President made this country looks like Venezuela, the actual administration makes it look like North Korea.

Enough already....! Please cut off the political propaganda. Practically no one in this forum votes, anyway - time would be better spent painting slogans on walls.

Enough already....! Please cut off the political propaganda. Practically no one in this forum votes, anyway - time would be better spent painting slogans on walls.

This is not political propaganda because as you asserted, non of you vote. However, you are free to add me to the ignore list.

fifs2,

EU law (its legislation and appeal decisions of the European Court of Justice + EU treaties) have been an integral part of the UK's law beginning in the early 1970's when May was aged about 17 -when the UK became an EU member state. Nobody has been 'instated' as you said. Neither May nor the current government has recently said what you think either did.

Neither has May said that EU rights (esp, not 'free movement') which is the very thing she most wants rid of most but can't have unless and until the UK initiates the formal Article 50 process to leave the EU and the UK actually leaves. Once Art 50 is triggered, then a 2-year deadline begins in which the UK could negotiate only the general framework of any potential and future agreement the UK and the EU might make or not. But whatever happens, the member state which triggers leaving is no longer a member state after 2 years: EU law would no longer apply to the UK as a non-member of the club. All UK legislation in every area of law that EU law helped shape would have to be rewritten -a monumental task for British legislators to do.

May doesn't really want to trigger Article 50. She wants a custom-made deal for the UK that gives it all the benefits of being an EU member state (esp the Single Market, the Common Customs' Tariff, free movement of goods and UK's 'bank passporting rights') but none of its obligations. Or she wants to make trade deals with individual EU member states after the UK leaves the club -illegal under EU law. May visited India to see if it would begin negotiating an India/UK trade deal. India had to actually remind her (!) that that would be illegal to discuss while the UK remains in the EU.

I'm not going to argue your stances on 'remain or leave', nor respond to you about non-EU immigration into the UK during a refugee crisis. (I see refugees btw.) Don't confuse that crisis of immigration with the topic which is a national leader who wants to rule by decree.

I've been avidly following EU development since 1980. I'm British and reside in France. Don't shoot messengers. Nothing I've posted about xenophobia is false. I'm glad to know you weren't harassed for speaking Spanish in London which voted 'remain'. (48% of the people who voted in the referendum did too. They don't think that non-British EU nationals being in the UK is the cause of the UK's deep problems.)

Do you have friends in the UK who have residency there due their EU 'freedom of movement of people' right and who have applied for a 'UK permanent residency certificate', a document with 85 pages to complete and submit in case the UK does leave? Since the referendum, there has grown a 55,000 backlog of these unprocessed applications. It has been calculated that it would take 140 years to issue that certificate to all such residents in the UK..

Ireland (an EU member) has asked British citizens to stop applying for Irish citizenship. Its processing system wasn't designed to handle the number it has already received in just 7 months.

Where are you a citizen? Where do you reside?

It intrigues me to be called both 'middle-class' and 'privileged'. I don't know what I am. It seems to depend partly on where I live. What's your test for guessing an unseen stranger's socio-economic demographic? Would my never having owned a property, a car, investments, a dishwasher, microwave or more than one set of dishes and cutlery factor into your determination of mine? I bought my first-ever washing machine when I retired to France and I own an annual public transit pass.

My own country's leader wants to strip its own citizens of their EU citizenships even though they've never committed a serious crime.Plus some 1.7 million of its own citizens living elsewhere in the EU are whom whom May calls her "bargaining chips" in securing a better deal with the EU than the one EU member states have. She absolututely refuses to even hint at what and if any rights non-British EU residents might get in the UK once it leaves the EU. She keeps saying that other member states where Brits in my position reside have to first tell the UK how they'll treat us and do so before the UK even before the UK presses Article 50. No negotiations on anything can be conducted before the UK triggers Art.50. She wants instead other EU countries to 'provoke' the UK into leaving when they have no need or obligation to and aren't leaving and would themselves be breaching EU law if they did her bidding. And when May could change her mind and decide not to trigger Art. 50 after all. She does not want responsibility for leaving the EU. She wants to be able to blame the EU and its other members for the UK leaving and at the same time doesn't want Parliament knowing or debating her plans or triggering leaving.

Nikad, the main issue I think, is the hate speach against the former administration. Let´s forget that and let´s focus in objective ways to find out if the current administration is behaving like a Republic or like a Monarchy. The absolute power without a King is known as a dictatorship in political science.

When I use the Word dictatorship I just describe the was power is being used, I´m not insulting the President, instead, I express my fears because the history of this country is very dark and all related to peronism.

The hierarchy of the law is described at the National Constitution:

Artículo 31.- This Constitution, the laws of the Nation that in its consequence the Congrese approves and the treaties with foreigner powers are the supreme law of the country, and the authorities of every province are obligated to them, notwhithstanding any contrary provision …

As you can see, the decrees are note ven mentioned because the decrees are addressee to the employed of the President: the bureaucratic administration of the State. The police, the immigration agents, etc. nut never the judges.

On the other hand, in an absolute Monarchy, the power is the King himself and for this reason, on the toip of the hierarchy of laws we find the decrees.

As correctly states former Judge of Supreme Court Dr. Longhi, it makes no sense to use the euphemism fascism, totalitarism, falangism neither nazism (that are normally understood as insults), because all of them describes the absolute power of the high medieval age before the French Revolution.

Hardy was, as Milagro Sala, a political prisioner. He spent his time at jail writing the best book I found describing the institutions of Peronism during Peron regime and he explains:

You asked why my client was deported, the reply is: because this was the will of the King who ignored the order of a Criminal Judge (because they tried to deported him before) that stated that they have to wait until the appeal is decided and also ignored that the deportation order was appeal, the appeal was granted and the Judge of the Feria (vacation) open the feria for the case (the law states that a granted appeal freeze the deportation order).

The only thing my client made was to work in a supermarket without DNI. But it happended in 2008 so, the deportation order was, also, prescribed.

You have too much confidence in how they are going to enforce the new decree while I already have experience about how they are enforcing it, because the will of the King had been expressed at Periodismo Para Todos where the Director of Immigration asserted that they were going to deport all the Chinese (ethnic cleansy).

The reason the King wants to enact this decree is because hi alrady gave the order (his will) of massive deportations but, after I made a criminal complaint againt the head of the deportation deppartment for the ilegal arrest of my client, there was a mutiny of the immigration pólice because they know that to arrest beside the legal requierements is a crime with 12 years of jail.

The main goal of this decree is that the appeals cannot be done neither the habeas corpus because the goa lis to avoid the defence rights plus to subjugates the Federal judges who grant citizenship beside the immigration law (when the decree attachs the citizenship to permanent residency).

The last observation is that this draft revival all the regulations of the abolished laws of immigration and citizenship enacted by the genociday Videla. This is scary.

This is why there are 2 visit in loco programmed for this year, one of UN, the other of the Interamerican Human Right System. Last time this happended was in 1979 and it was the origin of CONADEP and later trial to the military for crimes against humanity.

Morales, the governor who arrested Milagro Sala, asserted that the UN is Kirchnerista ¿? Perhaps it is only that even the former President made this country looks like Venezuela, the actual administration makes it look like North Korea.

Listen Bajo, I am not going to ask you the specifics and I am sure you cannot disclose your client's information on a public forum, but if an innocent alien that worked with no DNI is illegally deported it would have made the news. At the very least it would have made C5N. The decree is just a draft for now and it is actually being revised as far as I know. Whatever Migrations did was either legal and compliant with current laws or illegal. There is not chief giving orders outside of the law. I have moderate faith in what can be accomplished with the current administration. Macri won by a very small %, just like Trump did in the US. This means they really cannot do what they want, they need approval and they have about 50% of the population watching them. I can understand you hate him, I for one try to take the good things that each administration does, even CFK and NK, I don't think things are black or white, left or right, capitalism vs communism. These are not the 70's anymore.

Listen Bajo, I am not going to ask you the specifics and I am sure you cannot disclose your client's information on a public forum, but if an innocent alien that worked with no DNI is illegally deported it would have made the news. At the very least it would have made C5N.

When I asserted that we change Venezuela for North Korea is because while in Venezuela the press is against Maduro, in North Korea the State has control of the press like in Argentina. I realized that on 2011 when I was granted a stay against the Tango contest of the city because the king created the rule that only pure porteños could compete.

The WSJ published this scandal and about 300 newspapers around the world followed him publishing again the news.

http://online.wsj.co...0544473444.html

Even I contacted all the media here, nobody wanted to published it.

The WSJ had weekly a column at la Nación, so, even La Nation didn't´t want to publish it, they had to. Later Pagina12 and Clarin did it too.

Now we know that many journalist received millionaires contracts [for sweet talking, silence or attacking] while the advertizing at Clarin skyrocketed.

So, I ´m afraid that here, with all my respect, you are naive.

The decree is just a draft for now and it is actually being revised as far as I know. Whatever Migrations did was either legal and compliant with current laws or illegal. There is not chief giving orders outside of the law.

This is what I was trying to explain regarding peronism, the only and supreme law is the will of the leader, in this case, Macri.

My experience showed me that many judges were deciding in the same way, against the law and the National Constitution. It took me some years to find out the secret rules [from the Peronist State] they were enforcing.

This text explains it very clearly how is this really going to work out (discrimination and corruption):

These are the facts of the case of my client who was illegally deported:

He had a deportation order from 2008 because there was an inspection at the supermarket and he had no DNI. It was so obvious that the deportation order was expired that the immigration police gave him 30 days for applying for DNI (they cover their self against the illegal obvious arrest) and arrested him (because they went there under order of their superiors)

1) Immigration tried to deport him before even the deadline for to appeal the rejection of the habeas corpus wasn´t expired. The same judge who previously said no, ordered the police car to come back from Ezeiza and banned immigration from deportation him (because she understood the huge lack of respect for her authority that Immigration showed):

b ) I appealed the deportation order and the appeal was granted and the vacation time suspended (habilitación de feria). (It is super difficult to achieve that).​
And this is super serious: he was deported the day after immigration was notified that the appeal was granted (and the deportation order could not be enforced)​
I clarify this for people with moderated faith: he was deported because the judge granted the appeal and the abuse of power was going to be controlled by the Federal Chamber of Appeals.​

c) The recurso de casación (this is a second chamber of appeals before Supreme Court that is as difficult as Supreme Court. Facts cannot be discussed, only the improper application of law) was granted (regarding the habeas corpus where the judge order to do not deport him until the appeals are over), rejected later so I was 1 day way from Supreme Court when he was deported.​
I clarify: my deadline for Supreme Court was on Monday and he was deported the Saturday before:​

d) Because the irregularities were so serious, I made the criminal complaint:

I have moderate faith in what can be accomplished with the current administration

I prefer control to faith regaring how power is used or abused. When there is no control there is always abuse.

I prefer the institutions of a republic that an absolute monarchy.

Macri won by a very small %, just like Trump did in the US. This means they really cannot do what they want, they need approval and they have about 50% of the population watching them.

I personally feel like they behave like they were succesful in a coup, as I pointed many times before, the military party is used to get power by brutal force or fraud, this is why they insist so much about the electronic vote.

I also mentioned several times that this is the first time that the military party achieve power by popular vote.

I can understand you hate him I for one try to take the good things that each administration does, even CFK and NK, I don't think things are black or white, left or right, capitalism vs communism. These are not the 70's anymore.

To hate is not in my nature.

My work is a struggle against racism. When I won the stay against the King, I had a hearing with about a dozen of very agressive lawyers of the city. I saw their facing of disgust when I proposed that foreigners and argentines should dance and compete together. They were not aggressive because they were litigating, they had racial hate. I asked if they were planning buses for pure porteños and other buses for "inferior races". They didn't feel offended for the insinuation of apartheid, instead, they proposed to create a category (Milongueros del Mundo) exclusive for foreigners and another exclusive for argentines but they had to erase the "pure porteño" category because it was too much. The apartheid won but now it sounds cool: "Milongueros del Mundo", wow! Nothing like xenophobia 2.1.

The former dictatorship of Videla had a very close relationship with South Africa because they were very close ideologically:
http://www.infonews....ntuvo-lazos-muy

This is because the extreme right in this country believes that there is a superior argentine race:

I posted facts, be careful with marketing.

fifs2,

EU law (its legislation and appeal decisions of the European Court of Justice + EU treaties) have been an integral part of the UK's law beginning in the early 1970's when May was aged about 17 -when the UK became an EU member state. Nobody has been 'instated' as you said. Neither May nor the current government has recently said what you think either did.

Neither has May said that EU rights (esp, not 'free movement') which is the very thing she most wants rid of most but can't have unless and until the UK initiates the formal Article 50 process to leave the EU and the UK actually leaves. Once Art 50 is triggered, then a 2-year deadline begins in which the UK could negotiate only the general framework of any potential and future agreement the UK and the EU might make or not. But whatever happens, the member state which triggers leaving is no longer a member state after 2 years: EU law would no longer apply to the UK as a non-member of the club. All UK legislation in every area of law that EU law helped shape would have to be rewritten -a monumental task for British legislators to do.

May doesn't really want to trigger Article 50. She wants a custom-made deal for the UK that gives it all the benefits of being an EU member state (esp the Single Market, the Common Customs' Tariff, free movement of goods and UK's 'bank passporting rights') but none of its obligations. Or she wants to make trade deals with individual EU member states after the UK leaves the club -illegal under EU law. May visited India to see if it would begin negotiating an India/UK trade deal. India had to actually remind her (!) that that would be illegal to discuss while the UK remains in the EU.

I'm not going to argue your stances on 'remain or leave', nor respond to you about non-EU immigration into the UK during a refugee crisis. (I see refugees btw.) Don't confuse that crisis of immigration with the topic which is a national leader who wants to rule by decree.

I've been avidly following EU development since 1980. I'm British and reside in France. Don't shoot messengers. Nothing I've posted about xenophobia is false. I'm glad to know you weren't harassed for speaking Spanish in London which voted 'remain'. (48% of the people who voted in the referendum did too. They don't think that non-British EU nationals being in the UK is the cause of the UK's deep problems.)

Do you have friends in the UK who have residency there due their EU 'freedom of movement of people' right and who have applied for a 'UK permanent residency certificate', a document with 85 pages to complete and submit in case the UK does leave? Since the referendum, there has grown a 55,000 backlog of these unprocessed applications. It has been calculated that it would take 140 years to issue that certificate to all such residents in the UK..

Ireland (an EU member) has asked British citizens to stop applying for Irish citizenship. Its processing system wasn't designed to handle the number it has already received in just 7 months.

Where are you a citizen? Where do you reside?

It intrigues me to be called both 'middle-class' and 'privileged'. I don't know what I am. It seems to depend partly on where I live. What's your test for guessing an unseen stranger's socio-economic demographic? Would my never having owned a property, a car, investments, a dishwasher, microwave or more than one set of dishes and cutlery factor into your determination of mine? I bought my first-ever washing machine when I retired to France and I own an annual public transit pass.

My own country's leader wants to strip its own citizens of their EU citizenships even though they've never committed a serious crime.Plus some 1.7 million of its own citizens living elsewhere in the EU are whom whom May calls her "bargaining chips" in securing a better deal with the EU than the one EU member states have. She absolutely refuses to even hint at what and if any rights non-British EU residents might get in the UK once it leaves the EU. She keeps saying that other member states where Brits in my position reside have to first tell the UK how they'll treat us and do so before the UK even before the UK presses Article 50. No negotiations on anything can be conducted before the UK triggers Art.50. She wants instead other EU countries to 'provoke' the UK into leaving when they have no need or obligation to and aren't leaving and would themselves be breaching EU law if they did her bidding. And when May could change her mind and decide not to trigger Art. 50 after all. She does not want responsibility for leaving the EU. She wants to be able to blame the EU and its other members for the UK leaving and at the same time doesn't want Parliament knowing or debating her plans or triggering leaving.

Hi Sockhopper I don´t think it´s worthwhile rehashing Brexit on this forum. The arguments for both sides, real or false, are out there for us all to read and take our various stances. Your post simply resonated with me for 2 reasons - the first when you expressed fear for visiting the UK as a result of increased xenophobia resulting from Brexit. I don´t at all deny that there are racist attacks occurring there but your post saddened me. As a UK native I have voted both labour and conservative in my lifetime. I have personally felt (short term) outrage and frustration at various election results but what I have never felt is fear. Our eldest son lives in Hackney with his non British girlfriend so we are not immune to the struggles of non-natives in the UK. The hate crimes that have occurred pre and post Brexit are inexcusable but it is important to keep things in perspective and recognise that all mainstream media has an agenda to push.

I for my sins now reside in Spain, own a home, pay my taxes and enjoy public healthcare. My Spanish friends were literally terrified on the day of the Brexit result, expressing concern for my future. I felt no fear of being ejected from Spain then and feel none now. I and my fellow expats are bargaining chips - that´s reality. Why would that be offensive to me? What reassurances can anyone give me or other UK citizens abroad or non UK citizens living in the UK until the Brexit negotiations are done? None. So until then I will live freely and happily and not worry about the bogeyman at the door. Why?
Well that is the second point from your post - privilege. I consider myself privileged because I have choices of where to live thanks to my education, my financial situation, my age and sense of optimism . I only felt able to comment on your own privilege because you yourself have posted previously on doing your own research on various places to live before you settled in France. Anyone who has that choice in their own hands is indeed privileged. I don´t consider privilege a dirty word either...as long as we aren´t blinded into thinking everyone lives thus and are thereby ignorant for not sharing our political persuasions. I fifs am a proud & privileged EU bargaining chip!!! There I have said it...
Anyhow, I too only bought my first dishwasher 2 years ago and what a blessing it is. You see, we have something in common after all.

When I asserted that we change Venezuela for North Korea is because while in Venezuela the press is against Maduro, in North Korea the State has control of the press like in Argentina. I realized that on 2011 when I was granted a stay against the Tango contest of the city because the king created the rule that only pure porteños could compete.

But you mentioned your client was arrested in 2008... that was CFK's administration. What does M have to do with it? How does a draft that is not yet current affect anything. Judges and Migrations employees you deal with have been in office for many years most likely, I don't think M has much to do with it.

Back