New Immigration Decree, Long Life To King Macri!

Well then you either didn't read the whole draft or you misinterpreted: the expedited process for deportation is meant to run in parallel to the criminal process where a judge has to rule first and all the guarantees of the legal process remain current ( appeal, etc ). No rights are taken away, it is just an expedite process to deport criminals. Most countries have zero tolerance for alien criminals, this is why I asked where you were coming from.

Nikad, you are not understanding at all. If a person is convicted, he cannot be deported, he has to be at jail serving sentence. At half of the time, he can ask to be deported and this takes like 2 weeks maximum. Or after he serve the sentence, he is deported.

The problem is more basic, define criminal.

Nikad, you are not understanding at all. If a person is convicted, he cannot be deported, he has to be at jail serving sentence. At half of the time, he can ask to be deported and this takes like 2 weeks maximum. Or after he serve the sentence, he is deported.

The problem is more basic, define criminal.

Based on what I read about the draft they aim to stop narcos, person trafficking, money laundering and they want to expedite extradition ( which aims to get a convict to serve his time in jail in his home country or to be judged in his home country )

An illegal alien that enters the country to just to commit crimes is not part of any society my friend, and I am perfectly happy kicking him out asap. Not sure where you come from and how these people are treated in your home country. Maybe you can enlighten me.

As I explained before, to understand what is going on, you have to look into the will of the fuhrer prinzip. The Director of immigration asserted at PPT that his Master Plan to fighting the Chinese mafia is to deport all the victims of trafficking. They inaugurated a jail for foreigners but, just in case they clarified that it is for Chinese.

For trafficking immigrants, the mafia use fake passports, fake entry stamps or real entry stamps without visas (the former head of immigration was arrested for that).

So, the victims of trafficking, for the immigration police are criminals because they have fake id or no entry stamp at all. However, instead of deportation, the article 15 of the National Constitution establishes that the slaves, no matter how they entry the country, are free for stepping the Argentine territory.

Argentina signed an international UN treaty against trafficking that establishes that for all the crimes committed during the trafficking, the victims cannot be investigated, including fake passports and entry stamps.

The anti slavery law included the trafficking in its crime description in the law change and established that the victims must be granted with permanent residency.

So, as you can see, there is a big difference between due process and what the King wants to do. He complains because he wants to deport all the Chinese but the law forbids it and the biggest problem he has are judges, this is why he is trying to by pass them.

The victims of trafficking normally works ar supermarkets with their family. The immigration law establishes that to give work to someone without DNI is a crime. But this law was properly use for cabarets. However, I have a super racist prosecutor who is using it with supermarkets. Even I ask the chamber to start a dismissal and a criminal case against him, reality is that this decree is precisely what he needs to by pass me and the judge.

So, the decree looks for by passing the judges and, specially looks for subjugate the citizenship judges because while immigration tries to deport them, a) the chamber of appeals order to take intervention to the special anti slavery unit of the Court; b ) the criminal chamber order the anti slavery unit to develop an special procedure for victims of trafficking who are applying for citizenship c) first instance citizenship judges are making photocopies of the cases and send them to the criminal chamber for investigating trafficking; d) the criminal judges calls the victims as witnesses and witnesses cannot be deported because it means justice obstruction and e) I already achieve a leading case where the mafia was arrested and convicted and the Criminal Court order immigration to give my client a permanent DNI. Immigration refused, so I ask the Criminal Court to insist under the warning of being prosecuted criminally for breach a judicial order.

So, as you see, the king wants to deport Chinese and for achieving it he needs to by pass the judges or/and to subjugates them.

Remember that the right of the State for deporting was stablished at the Peronist Constitution and it doesn't exist in the National Constitution and it was accepted by SC under certain circumstances: to be a public danger or after the criminal sentence is served but, only, if there are not native children in between.

The idea behind the King is that immigrants are the enemy, this comes from the book of carl Schmitt that is named, precisely, the Enemy. Look the pictures of the link and tell me who was the original "Fuhrer Prinzip".

Do not worry that real criminals tries to escape no matter what outside of the country ;).

Some vast, right-wing conspiracy, I suppose. But their checks always bounce, so this is for free.

Did you have a comment on the content of the posts?

Thought I'd comment on your post again.

My comment about it being your job to be patronising and snarky wasn't really to defend poster Bajo_0 because I'm well aware of the nature of his posts but becuase you tend to be like that with anyone who has an opinion that is very different to yours. Like when I posted a couple of years ago about rascism in Argentina. The curious thing is you repeated my thoughts as something good that you had witheringly dismissed a week or so earlier...You frequently suggest that people stick to the content, acting like a forum regulator, but then distract with sarcastic, pithy responses

But now I get it! When I saw that even Bajo_0 gave you a 'like' I see that its a sort of pantomime sport thats going on. Some people come to the forum to provoke and be provoked like in a verbal Fight Club. I don't know. It seems a bit silly to me.

And as a side note who really cares about Godwin's Law? Can someone explain why one can't ever mention Hitler or Nazi Germany if it is relevant as an example. But Godwin is the law. Maybe Nazism is a 'boring' example to keep using but if it's relevant it's relevant...

Based on what I read about the draft they aim to stop narcos, person trafficking, money laundering and they want to expedite extradition ( which aims to get a convict to serve his time in jail in his home country or to be judged in his home country )

And if this is true, let´s imagine this for one second, then, WTF that is has to do with citizenship? Nothing.

As I explained before, to understand what is going on, you have to look into the will of the fuhrer prinzip. The Director of immigration asserted at PPT that his Master Plan to fighting the Chinese mafia is to deport all the victims of trafficking. They inaugurated a jail for foreigners but, just in case they clarified that it is for Chinese.

For trafficking immigrants, the mafia use fake passports, fake entry stamps or real entry stamps without visas (the former head of immigration was arrested for that).

So, the victims of trafficking, for the immigration police are criminals because they have fake id or no entry stamp at all. However, instead of deportation, the article 15 of the National Constitution establishes that the slaves, no matter how they entry the country, are free for stepping the Argentine territory.

Argentina signed an international UN treaty against trafficking that establishes that for all the crimes committed during the trafficking, the victims cannot be investigated, including fake passports and entry stamps.

The anti slavery law included the trafficking in its crime description in the law change and established that the victims must be granted with permanent residency.

So, as you can see, there is a big difference between due process and what the King wants to do. He complains because he wants to deport all the Chinese but the law forbids it and the biggest problem he has are judges, this is why he is trying to by pass them.

The victims of trafficking normally works ar supermarkets with their family. The immigration law establishes that to give work to someone without DNI is a crime. But this law was properly use for cabarets. However, I have a super racist prosecutor who is using it with supermarkets. Even I ask the chamber to start a dismissal and a criminal case against him, reality is that this decree is precisely what he needs to by pass me and the judge.

So, the decree looks for by passing the judges and, specially looks for subjugate the citizenship judges because while immigration tries to deport them, a) the chamber of appeals order to take intervention to the special anti slavery unit of the Court; b ) the criminal chamber order the anti slavery unit to develop an special procedure for victims of trafficking who are applying for citizenship c) first instance citizenship judges are making photocopies of the cases and send them to the criminal chamber for investigating trafficking; d) the criminal judges calls the victims as witnesses and witnesses cannot be deported because it means justice obstruction and e) I already achieve a leading case where the mafia was arrested and convicted and the Criminal Court order immigration to give my client a permanent DNI. Immigration refused, so I ask the Criminal Court to insist under the warning of being prosecuted criminally for breach a judicial order.

So, as you see, the king wants to deport Chinese and for achieving it he needs to by pass the judges or/and to subjugates them.

Remember that the right of the State for deporting was stablished at the Peronist Constitution and it doesn't exist in the National Constitution and it was accepted by SC under certain circumstances: to be a public danger or after the criminal sentence is served but, only, if there are not native children in between.

The idea behind the King is that immigrants are the enemy, this comes from Schmitt. Imaging who made him worldwide famous:
carl schmitt

Do not worry that real criminals tries to escape no matter what outside of the country ;).
Chinese citizens that are victims are clearly not criminals. I have never seen in the criminal code that hiring somebody without a DNI was a crime. Are these Chinese workers selling drugs? trafficking persons? laundering money? I don't think so, so these changes do not apply to them. We can go on forever, These are necessary changes. Again Bajo, there is no new law or decree, there is only a draft and it has nothing to do with non criminals. Coming here and overstaying, working at a Chinese supermarket, etc does not turn you into a narco, trafficker or money launderer, just drop it.

And if this is true, let´s imagine this for one second, then, WTF that is has to do with citizenship? Nothing.
Means that foreign criminals need to be extradited / deported asap, They have been trying to get citizenship to avoid it, when they have no legal means to get legal residency... you know that right ;)

Chinese citizens that are victims are clearly not criminals.

Well, immigration police disagree with you and me and the Judges, they are beyond that.

I have never seen in the criminal code that hiring somebody without a DNI was a crime.

It is at the immigration law, arts. 100 and after more or less.

Are these Chinese workers selling drugs? trafficking persons? laundering money? I don't think so, so these changes do not apply to them.

This decree is a blank check for racism. It is all about it.

We can go on forever, These are necessary changes. Again Bajo, there is no new law or decree, there is only a draft and it has nothing to do with non criminals. Coming here and overstaying, working at a Chinese supermarket, etc does not turn you into a narco, trafficker or money launderer, just drop it.

Depends. The changes I read about the draft revivals the abolished laws of citizenship and immigrations and there, so, yes, it was a crime.

Means that foreign criminals need to be extradited / deported asap, They have been trying to get citizenship to avoid it, when they have no legal means to get legal residency... you know that right ;)
Let´s see:

Extradition means that the criminal escaped from justice in another country. The judges ask interpol regarding red lights and, plus, they ask for your criminal check from your country. When you have an international arrest order, it appears at the Police Federal criminal check the judge also order to do.

If you where in jail in your home country, then the judge knows that and he judges if you deserve citizenship or not.

So, you are confessing that this is for by passing the judgement of judges.

The controls at the citizenship procedure are a lot higher than at immigration.

But now I get it! When I saw that even Bajo_0 gave you a 'like' I see that its a sort of pantomime sport thats going on.

There is no pantomime, I give a like when someone deserves it. He rarely does.

And as a side note who really cares about Godwin's Law? Can someone explain why one can't ever mention Hitler or Nazi Germany if it is relevant as an example. But Godwin is the law. Maybe Nazism is a 'boring' example to keep using but if it's relevant it's relevant...

In this country, when you start seriously studying law, all the roads go to Germany and Carl Schmitt because the problem is that many institutions from the Constitución of 1949 are being enforced. The immigration law is one of them.

The Supreme Court Judge Longhi stated that it makes no sense to use the words pascism, nazism or falangism because all them mean the revival of the absolute power of the high medieval age.

Back