New in Bs As from Italy

Ale_in_BA

Registered
Hi All

I have just arrived in this great city and look forward meeting interesting people. I am mid 30s and after having lived and worked in a number of places I am looking forward to make Bs As my home. I work as a consultant on economic development and my interests include reading, arts, international affairs and meeting interesting people.

Please let me know if anyone is up for a coffee - and also if there is any event which is good for meeting people in the next few days.

Many thanks !

Hi Ale,
anche io sono italiana e vivo qui da un paio di anni, se hai bisogno di informazioni,consigli etc scrivimi: [email protected]
Appena cè qualcosa di divertente da fare ti faccio sapere!
Ben arrivato

I am an Argentinian living in Palermo. Let me know if you need tips or want to share a cup of coffee (Lavazza) or italian style icecream. I think new female members are meeting for lunch tomorrow, would you like to go? Also,try to the top, main menu of this website, where it says home, forum, directory, etc, there is a link that says quick links, when you are there, I suggest you to edit your options to be able to receive PM (private messages), chau

Hi Roxana and many thanks for your advice to turn PM on, which I have done. It would be great to meet up, possibly during the week.
Ale(ssandro)

Ciao Benedetta e grazie per il tuo indirizzo di email. I'll send you and email soon.
Ale

Hi Ale, welcome to Baires. Hope you can find a place to settle down soon.
I can't make it in week days due to work but am always up for coffee on Sat or Sun to talk about books, arts or traveling. I've been to Italy and absolutely love it. the other Ale I know is a very nice guy too. Looking forward to meeting you.

Hi everyone. I'm italian too and new to Baires...is there anyone available for a coffe or a night out for some events?

Ale, fammi sapere se partecipi a qualche serata, magari ci possiamo incontrare lì...

Leonardo

Ciao Leonardo

Non ti si possono inviare messaggi privati, devi attivare l'opzione andando in quick links in cima alla pagina.

Comunque il mio email e' [email protected] e mi farebbe molto piacere incontrarci per un caffe'. Se hai tempo io domani mi incontro alle 4 con una ragazza, anche lei di questa comunita'. Queste sono le indicazioni che mi ha inviato:
>> the corner of Gurruchaga
>> and Honduras ( Gurruchaga between 1600 and 1700). It is exactly one
>> block from Plaza Serrano, also called Plaza Cortazar.There is a
>> restaurant painted with strong colors, on Gurruchaga 1600 block,
>> called "La Esquina de las Flores". Lets meet at the corner closer to
>> that place. If the weather helps, I will be wearing a black leather
>> jacket, and I am brunette with shoulder lenght hair.

Anche tu per favore fammi sapere se fai qualcosa. Tu quando sei arrivato ?
Ale

Back