New Koreatown: Markets & Restaurants (suggestions + pics)

A little off the topic..but in Filipinos eat dog meat, quite often. And I know this pretty sure. ( I am not a Filipino though).

In Korea you can eat dog too but it is not so common.
It is expensive because it s a delicatesen. I wanted to try but I decided for the "just cut" octopus that still moves and fights while you try to eat eat. Next time I have to try dog, fugu (poisonous ballon fish) and some other new things.

I go every sunday to barrio korea (carabobo) and it is a dangerous place because it finish at a very dangerous villa (av. Castanares). I describe dangerous: there are paco homeless all around. So, dont be stupid enough to show off an i-phone.

Your insistence is negated by your advice: even if I could afford an Iphone (which I can't), OF COURSE I wouldn't bring it with me, let alone show it off ANYWHERE.

korea2_zps45c46b8f.jpg

korea1_zps99cf07e5.jpg

so reviving an old thread, some questions
a. which is the safest way to get there? from Juan B Justo and chivilcoy or Floresta train station?
b.Where exacly is the villa 1-11-14?? I would not like to walk across it
c. besides moron between Campana and Bahia Blanca, is there any other street I should be [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]going to?[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Thanks[/background]

so reviving an old thread, some questions
a. which is the safest way to get there? from Juan B Justo and chivilcoy or Floresta train station?
b.Where exacly is the villa 1-11-14?? I would not like to walk across it
c. besides moron between Campana and Bahia Blanca, is there any other street I should be [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]going to?[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Thanks[/background]
I am currently living in Flores and its not as bad or dangerous as everyone thinks, I actually live a few blocks from Juan B Justo and Chivilcoy, as long as you're here during the day you're fine, just don't walk around with an Iphone to you ear and a map of the area in your other hand and you'll be fine.

I am currently living in Flores and its not as bad or dangerous as everyone thinks, I actually live a few blocks from Juan B Justo and Chivilcoy, as long as you're here during the day you're fine, just don't walk around with an Iphone to you ear and a map of the area in your other hand and you'll be fine.

So, it's not safe at night, nor if you want to make phonecalls?

...and that's the safe koreatown...
Im talking about Flores in general, like anywhere in Buenos Aires, at night one must be a bit more cautious. Yes its more unsafe than other parts of Capital, but not as bad as everyone imagines.

Back