New Policy at Starbucks, No Purchase necessary...

Well in my book the shelf milk doesn’t make great yogurt because it doesn’t set up as well because it is processed at a much higher temperature than refrigerated milk. That’s what I meant by ruin.

Well in my book the shelf milk doesn’t make great yogurt because it doesn’t set up as well because it is processed at a much higher temperature than refrigerated milk. That’s what I meant by ruin.

Did you notice where I pointed out that the refrigerated milk is processed in the same way?

Way off topic about SB but they still have alienated a lot in the US with preaching their liberal political though I still avoid them like the plague as their expensive coffee sucks. Now..as far as using their toilets without a purchase....let's see comments on number of mendigos that use SB as a hangout now..

Their coffee neither sucks nor is that expensive. Current price is $205 for a 1/4kg which is competitive with any other coffee beans of similar quality you'll find at places like Est. Gral. de Cafe

As I posted earlier in this thread, since sb has gone full tilt political as sjws, I don't even set foot in their stores (though maybe will now if I've explosive diarrhea) but not buy anything. In US DunkinDonuts or 7-11 better, less expensive and fewer mendigos using restrooms.

Did you notice where I pointed out that the refrigerated milk is processed in the same way?
Well I guess you must be an expert in the dairy industry then. Please tell me how they are extending the life of shelf milk if they are not heating it at a higher temperature than refrigerated milk. It’s pretty standard in the dairy industry worldwide. You have to kill all the bacteria to put it on the shelf for several months.

Back