New To The City, Looking For Girlfriends

Great, good plan ! Once we know how many are coming, should we wait for each other outside in front of the coffee shop ? Since we don't know what we look like, it's easier to guess that those standing there will be BA Expats !!

I'll plan on waiting outside for a bit, then will grab a table if need be. I have long curly hair and medium-brown skin, and I'll probably have a computer bag with me!

Was reminded this afternoon of a Dr.'s appointment tomorrow .... so sorry can't make this one :(

I'll plan on waiting outside for a bit, then will grab a table if need be. I have long curly hair and medium-brown skin, and I'll probably have a computer bag with me!

I have long straight brown hair (which will probably be tied up), I have Asian features and I still have no idea what I'll be wearing! But I will most likely recognize you if you have curly hair. Looking fwd to meet you, and whoever else will join

I was hoping to meet you ladies also but realized I have a conflict! Hope I can be at the next one. :)

Sorry I wasn't able to make it....i was really hoping to. Hopefully we can all meet again really soon! Sorry ladies :)

That was fun, thanks ladies! Let's do it again sometime soon.

@lulu! I definitely owe you 20 pesos... I was a history major too, math isn't my strong suit!!!

That was fun, thanks ladies! Let's do it again sometime soon.

@lulu! I definitely owe you 20 pesos... I was a history major too, math isn't my strong suit!!!

Yes, it was great to know you all, we should definitely do this again !
Let's stay in touch !

Super fun. Am on board for the next gathering!
@stucklikeglue, no worries!

Hi there, I'm so sad I didn't see this thread sooner. I'm from NYC, also new to BA and looking for girlfriends. Would you girls meet again soon? Hopefully again this month. ;)

Back