New - Wanting to move to BA asap

This must be the worst time to think of moving to Buenos Aires as the economic situation is terrible and getting much worse . Regarding cost of living its not much cheaper than California except for rental.
You have got to be kidding. Do you know how expensive it is to live in California. At least anyplace nice. You can't rent an apartment for under 3000.$ a month. That would be a closet with bathroom privileges. Unless you have a very high paying job, California is a nightmare. Nice scenery.

You have got to be kidding. Do you know how expensive it is to live in California. At least anyplace nice. You can't rent an apartment for under 3000.$ a month. That would be a closet with bathroom privileges. Unless you have a very high paying job, California is a nightmare. Nice scenery.

I mentioned rental as being much cheaper but food clothing electronics is certainly not cheaper in Buenos Aires than California . I have lived here since 2004 and its three times dearer in dollars since that time .

Best case escenario: find a job in the US that lets you live in BA, if your salary is in USD you'll have nothing to worry about.

Good luck!

Indeed.....let your employer fund it, even the air fares!!

I lived in Cottonwood across the valley from Sedona. Beautiful yes,boring YES.! I was also the only tango dancer in town. Had to drive to dance. Here I can dance every day if I want to. So much to do here. Finally get fluent in Spanish. Don't need a car. Reasonably priced health care. There are cons, but I love it here. Would love to meet you when you come to town.
Would love to meet you too. Wow! What a BIG move from Cottonwood to BsAs. Good for you! We will be staying in Barrio Norte but know the city well. I assume you're in San Telmo. We will be there 6/29-7/24 so let us know the best way to get in contact with you. Cíao, Arlene & Clay

Would love to meet you too. Wow! What a BIG move from Cottonwood to BsAs. Good for you! We will be staying in Barrio Norte but know the city well. I assume you're in San Telmo. We will be there 6/29-7/24 so let us know the best way to get in contact with you. Cíao, Arlene & Clay
I am on Facebook messenger if you use that. I am living in San Telmo right now while looking for a apartment to buy.

Back