Newly Built Buildings Are Likely To Be Electrical Only

All the new internet companies exploded San Francisco. Average people pay 3000-4000/month for a normal rental outside SF. The construction in SF can be seen at every corner, office buildings and residential apartments and condos. A bubble in the making for sure. If you think Boston is expensive, try San Francisco.

Things are getting very expensive in US now. That's why FED is likely to hike the interest rate to curb the inflation. Stock market is flying too. As an individual, the best asset to hedge against the inflation in US is still: real estate. If you own real estate in the right region, you are still OK. That's why so many Argies put their money in BsAs real estate, from years of painful experience.

All the new internet companies exploded San Francisco. Average people pay 3000-4000/month for a normal rental outside SF. The construction in SF can be seen at every corner, office buildings and residential apartments and condos. A bubble in the making for sure. If you think Boston is expensive, try San Francisco.

how are the rates in SFo since 2002? I was there in ( SFO) in 2002 and I can not recollect such expensive prices.

how are the rates in SFo since 2002? I was there in ( SFO) in 2002 and I can not recollect such expensive prices.
after the 2009 crash, many new internet companies started in SF, every kid wants write an app instead of doing real work. The funding from Silicon Valley and the recovered stock market made it possible. After 2012/2013, things start to fly. SF is always an expensive place, now it's 10 times worse.

after the 2009 crash, many new internet companies started in SF, every kid wants write an app instead of doing real work. The funding from Silicon Valley and the recovered stock market made it possible. After 2012/2013, things start to fly. SF is always an expensive place, now it's 10 times worse.

So it means people who had property worth 100K in 2002 would be worth 300K now?

The friends I mentioned above paid around 800k (already expensive) around 2006. They were in a location that is currently very desirable (the Mission), so this probably isn't indicative of all real estate in SF.

Also, just as a comparison, when I left in 2006, I was paying 1250 for a studio near Dolores Park (a nice location). That studio is now going for just over 3000.

if you paid 100k in 2010/2011/2012, now it's worth 300k, in an area outside SF. Many low real estate were available in 2010.
it did not look like a good deal at the time, everyone was having a hard time, it seemed meaningless to buy a flat for 150k, at the time. Kinda like Argentina in 2002.

I prefer only electrical building. With people that live around me, I prefer not to risk with gas. In few flats friends are living I smelled gas quite often in older buildings. Also I have some fear of heaters, people are dying, though with quality of windows here is not likely. I know it is paranoia mostly, but I guess it is about on what you are used to it.

I only like gas for cooking, but new electricity stuff is now also good. About black out - I don't see difference. We are lucky that hospital is near and electricity comes in few hours, but if it wouldn't, there wouldn't be also water. Then I don't care much for cooking anyway...

I prefer only electrical building. With people that live around me, I prefer not to risk with gas. In few flats friends are living I smelled gas quite often in older buildings. Also I have some fear of heaters, people are dying, though with quality of windows here is not likely. I know it is paranoia mostly, but I guess it is about on what you are used to it.

I only like gas for cooking, but new electricity stuff is now also good. About black out - I don't see difference. We are lucky that hospital is near and electricity comes in few hours, but if it wouldn't, there wouldn't be also water. Then I don't care much for cooking anyway...

http://listado.mercadolibre.com.ar/mon%C3%B3xido-de-carbono#D[A:monóxido-de-carbono]

Back