News In The Usa Is Argentina Might Default Again

Speaking seriously (!), I would like to see her finish her term and hand over the presidential sash to a credible opposition figure (if that's not an oxymoron). Argentina badly needs institutional continuity.

I would also like to see her reverse some of her stupidest policy decisions, but that's like asking Bush and Cheney to admit Iraq was a mistake.
Two more years limping along with the financial situation deteriorating on a daily basis?
I know the media blow things up to suit their own agenda, but one senses much more than just hype here.
I said in another thread that I believed CFK has a more serious problem than we are being told and I believe I'm right.
Yes, it's essential she finishes her term if she can, if she is in a fit condition to do so that is.

That was a great movie! Wait ... weren't there earthquakes, violent tornadoes in Los Angeles, and a giant tidal wave that swamped Manhattan - and then it froze? I didn't think they were ever going to get out of there, especially with all of those zombies!
Okay the debt levels haven't increased, I guess I was just imagining that <_< . And I forgot that we have Ben Bernanke to save us. A real Super-Hero like Spider Man.

Or is this just another example of US arrogance that nothing can happen to the great super-power?

Okay the debt levels haven't increased, I guess I was just imagining that <_< . And I forgot that we have Ben Bernanke to save us. A real Super-Hero like Spider Man.

Or is this just another example of US arrogance that nothing can happen to the great super-power?

Don;t be too hard. Few people know that we are going through uncharted waters right now, and that the world has never been in this much in debt and this leveraged before.

For about 5 years I have been hearing that the economy is going to crash in Argentina. . . I think there are more wishes for it to crash than actual reasons. It would be great if people could think of positive solutions and alternative economies rather than wishing for things to get worse.
For an economy in the tank, it is very hard to get a spot in my favorite sushi place!

Here's an article form the NYtimes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/24/world/americas/argentinas-currency-falls-sharply-against-the-dollar-stirring-inflation-fears.html?emc=edit_tnt_20140123&tntemail0=y

It doesn't look good. Christina says she didn't have time to talk about everything, when questioned about the Inflation & Dollar omission from her speech.
She had more important issues to inform us like the K Postage stamp & La Campora dealings. :eek:

The Business Channels here in the US say that Argentina is in VERY BIG trouble, their currency crashed today, and people are starting to talk about Argentina defaulting on their debt AGAIN.

How bad is it in BA?

Damnit, I made a xoom transfer yesterday!

Back