Nisman Dead!

is it possible that .22 did not leave gun powder in his hand if he killed himself? Maybe the Argentina police should seek assistance from FBI and borrow equipment that can detect tiny amount of the gun powder. Then we will know if it's suicidal.

If it's not a suicide, the gov just crossed the line, from being corruptive to being criminal. That's a new level can't be tolerated in many crazy counties.

If it's not a suicide, the gov just crossed the line, from being corruptive to being criminal. That's a new level can't be tolerated in many crazy counties.

I'm afraid that is tolerated in crazy and "non crazy" countries alike.

Who said the government did it, if it's not a suicide? If it were CFK who decided it, what possibly could she gain from having him murdered? It makes no sense, if you think about it.

The La Nacion article about the lack of powder may be irrelevant. I believe that 22 caliber handguns don't leave GSR on the hand of the shooter:

https://books.google.com.ar/books?id=DB82v7DdYygC&pg=PA209&lpg=PA209&dq=gsr+from+22+caliber+revolver&source=bl&ots=JkKNOcZ9kS&sig=CX2SN11QEcr4tAn3w9CBcv1qz7k&hl=en&sa=X&ei=VbO-VNyDPJPgsAT6moLwDg&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=gsr%20from%2022%20caliber%20revolver&f=false

Although there are probably people on this forum who know more about handguns than I do and can clarify.

is it possible that .22 did not leave gun powder in his hand if he killed himself? Maybe the Argentina police should seek assistance from FBI and borrow equipment that can detect tiny amount of the gun powder. Then we will know if it's suicidal.
Or, maybe they don't really want to know what happened because they already know :)

I've read this thread quietly as it unfolded. My Bsas friends and colleagues, educated folk meanwhile up in arms, apoplectic, crying , depressed, disgusted and marching and talking about the end of the world. I meanwhile, absent, am grateful for them and their response. Meanwhile expats argue details.

Who said the government did it, if it's not a suicide? If it were CFK who decided it, what possibly could she gain from having him murdered? It makes no sense, if you think about it.

Even El Pais interprets this as a revenge from Stiusso:

http://internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2015/01/19/actualidad/1421677880_348632.html

What can she gain ? I do not know, someone was going to point out her covering up of the AMIA bombing, and that someone is dead, does she gain anything ?

Back