Non-Newbie Looking for Ex Pat Friends!

YanquiGallego

Registered
Hey guys,

I have been living in BA for quite some time now but have never really delved into the ex pat community. I moved here for an ex partner and pretty much stayed in the realm of his circle of friends during the year or so I have been in BA (And longer than that, that I had been coming and going to visit him prior to moving)
Well, you guessed it, that relationship is over, and those mutual friends aren´t so mutual anymore.
Nevertheless, I am looking to stay in BA, as right now neither the US nor Spain are looking too good, and I´d like to make some ex pat friends!

I´m a fun, laid-back 30 year old gay professional and entrepreneur, have lived half my life in the US and the other half in Spain, so I really consider myself a citizen of the world, as I have also travelled and lived in numerous parts of the world.

I like to go out, drink Malbec, have intelligent, long conversations, travel, the arts, talking about business ideas, and just enjoy life in general!

I have a pretty good attitude about living in BA and actually choose to be here, so no negative nellies, please. LOL

Look forward to meeting some of you!

YanquiGallego said:
Hey guys,

I have been living in BA for quite some time now but have never really delved into the ex pat community. I moved here for an ex partner and pretty much stayed in the realm of his circle of friends during the year or so...

I have a pretty good attitude about living in BA and actually choose to be here, so no negative nellies, please.

Mmmmm..... sorry Gallego. I hate to break it to you, but that's all you're going to find around here.

:p

Hi YanquiGallego. Welcome to the forum! We're always up for meeting new people and making friends. :)

Hi YG, I just move about 4 months ago and will be here about 2 years for my job. Spent the last year and a half before this in India, and originate from the US. Looking to meet new fun people too, and find places to go out, drink Malbec, have intelligent, long conversations, etc...I imagine you have some good recommendations since you have been here for a while. Let me know if you are interested in meeting up sometime.

Hey YanquiGallego,

I just joined the forums and just got into Bs As last month. I'm 33, straight male, web design/dev by trade and I'm looking for friends, drinking buddies, and chances to practice my atrocious Spanish.

If you're ever in Palermo hit me up, I'm always down to grab a beer.

Back