Non-tiny clothes?

AuntJarrmann

Registered
Any advice for where to buy clothes that aren´t tiny? I am a UK size 16 (I think that´s USA 12?) and so far have had no luck buying (or even seeing) clothes in my size. I am no kind of shopaholic, but I would at least like the option to buy some new stuff... Any tips? I have never had trouble buying me-sized clothes before, so am starting to feel like a sad giant...

AuntJarrmann said:
Any advice for where to buy clothes that aren´t tiny? I am a UK size 16 (I think that´s USA 12?) and so far have had no luck buying (or even seeing) clothes in my size. I am no kind of shopaholic, but I would at least like the option to buy some new stuff... Any tips? I have never had trouble buying me-sized clothes before, so am starting to feel like a sad giant...

LOL sad giant... i know exactly how you feel. i'm about the same size and have been having the same problem.. thanks for posting!

My friend`s mother shops in Mamy Blue which is a chain of plus sizes apparently - they have one store where I live opposite Parque Rivadia, on Rivadavia between Campichuelo and Acoyte. No idea myself. Keep laughing dear friend, even us Size 2s feel enormous in this city!

AuntJarrmann said:

Ver is great and there are several locations, I've also had luck at Falabella for non-toothpick sizes.

stores with well marked sizes

portsaid
ver
yagmour

(these three especially recommended for big sizes)

and also

maria cher
muaa
ayres
wanama
zara

Back