Nothing to do, nowhere to go!

BAJoe

Registered
Now they´ve basically cancelled ALL GROUP ACTIVITIES in the entire city, so if you want to go out, socialize and meet real people, there´s nothing to do and nowhere to go!

And it´s a 4 day-long weekend coming up!

¿Any body know of anywhere we can go to meet and see eachother, as long as we are in good health such as myself.?

BlahBlah said:
Go to a bar, you will meet people similar to you

I don't want to meet people similar to me, I want to meet someone witty, charming and sophisticated like BlahBlah.

Where do I go for that?

Joe said:
I don't want to meet people similar to me, I want to meet someone witty, charming and sophisticated like BlahBlah.

Where do I go for that?

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

What happened to the call for a BBQ this weekend, out at CaptDave´s house? I can´t find the post it was on. Can somebody bump it up, to see if enough people are singing up for it? Thnx

Joe said:

Where do I go for that?

The foreigners don't know the places where I go

Hie,i am looking to go out too and i am going shopping this afternoon with my fellow African lady friend,basically there is three of us and we are going out later on too,I personally love the Gribalter Bar in San Telmo...coz majority of people there speak English.......

BAJoe said:
What happened to the call for a BBQ this weekend, out at CaptDave´s house? I can´t find the post it was on. Can somebody bump it up, to see if enough people are singing up for it? Thnx

Sorry guys!

With all this cold weather I went into hibernation, and never did follow up on this Sunday.

However, I would be happy to host a get-together, and anyone who would like to come out here Sunday is very welcome to. As usual, RSVP's will help determine how many supplies are needed.

The phone line at the house got cut in the wind storm a few days ago (can you believe it hasn't been fixed yet?), but my cell phone works for anyone who would like to call with questions/directions/suggestions.
15 4048 4297
Gaspar Campos 121, Vicente Lopez

I will be happy to make burgers, ya'll bring drinks or whatever you feel like.
Bring book if you want to swap...

Anybody interested?

Saludos,

David

Back