Now I feel like a local - our first lawsuit ;)

StevePalermo said:
Come on Steve, you make a lot of good points on the forum, its always interesting to read your perspective on Argentina and experiences here, but saying things like this and equating Michael Moore with Lenin and Stalin just discredits your other posts.

Lenin would have called Michael Moore a useful idiot for saying this:

http://www.breitbart.tv/michael-moo...tional-resource-we-need-to-take-it-from-them/

Ayn Rand identified the the scapegoat as the businessman.

Today it's anyone who is "RICH" (those making more than 250K per year, even if they don't "own" a business).

The idea that their wealth is community property and should be seized is the essence of communism.

I wonder if Michael Moore thinks his wealth is exempt form his own assertions. Or if he can dodge a bullet to the head if and when they come for him.

Steve, glad to see that you're backtracking somewhat, but you must have heard of the old phrase "When you're in a hole, stop digging". Put away the shovel.

StevePalermo said:
Steve, glad to see that you're backtracking somewhat, but you must have heard of the old phrase "When you're in a hole, stop digging". Put away the shovel.

Nice try. I am not backtracking an inch!

Michale Moore is an ENEMY of capitalsim and individual liberty.

I wonder if he thinks he owns his own wealth.

If it's community property he has no right to keep it.

The fact that he created wealth makes him a capitalist.

I wonder if he understands that.

Or why his wealth should be confiscated in accordance with his own philosophy.

What do we care anyway since we are doomed (2012) so let's party until then.

And if nothing happens, hell yeah ! Let's party to celebrate that !

che_guevara1.jpg

would it not be better to just hire workers in 'negro' then when they come to sue you, you can just deny that they ever worked for you?

I just don't think he understands. I stopped paying attention when he started talking about sexual harassment when no one else even mentioned that.

StevePalermo said:

TheBlackHand said:
I just don't think he understands. I stopped paying attention when he started talking about sexual harassment when no one else even mentioned that.

Perhaps I can "refresh" your memory (without using the back of my hand). I did not "start" talking about sexual harrassment. I simply replied to this post:

GuilleGee said:
Is an employer not guilty if he/she does not pay his/her employees? Is an employer not guilty if he/she sexually harasses his/her employees? Is an employer not guilty if he/she fires an employee for taking a sick day? for asking for legally-mandated benefits?

With this response:

steveinbsas said:
... Do you think for even a nansecond that citygirl is guilty of sexaully harrassing or termanating any of her employees for taking a sick day or asking for legally mandated benefits?...

Now, do you understand?

Back