Obama And Raúl Castro Thank Pope For

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of a guy that flew a plane and dropped bibles into Cuba. His plane crashed. He was taken to their jail and tortured for years. For distributing Bibles. This is all documented. Castro is disgusting and the regime is evil. Let's call a spade a spade here.

He should have faced the consequences for trying to subvert a government. Just as Gross should have for his transgressions.

If you are actively trying to subvert a foreign government, I think you know that the consequences can range from being expelled from that country (as many working in NGOs are around the world) to being executed.

Che Guevara was on the executing side of things before he ended up on the other side. The same could probably be said for US Ambassador to Libya. Gross was lucky that Cuba likes to use these transgressors for trade bait or he'd be dead.

This stuff happens around the world on a daily/weekly basis. Just because it doesn't make headlines doesn't mean that it doesn't.

And as far as the tourist dollars going straight to the Castros...

You obviously aren't familiar with the "Dólar Blue".

Perhaps los yanquis should brush up on their español before paying a visit to Cuba.

He should have faced the consequences for trying to subvert a government. Just as Gross should have for his transgressions.

If you are actively trying to subvert a foreign government, I think you know that the consequences can range from being expelled from that country (as many working in NGOs are around the world) to being executed.

Che Guevara was on the executing side of things before he ended up on the other side. The same could probably be said for US Ambassador to Libya. Gross was lucky that Cuba likes to use these transgressors for trade bait or he'd be dead.

This stuff happens around the world on a daily/weekly basis. Just because it doesn't make headlines doesn't mean that it doesn't.

And as far as the tourist dollars going straight to the Castros...

You obviously aren't familiar with the "Dólar Blue".

Perhaps los yanquis should brush up on their español before paying a visit to Cuba.

Yes, that is trying to subvert a government.

Yes, that is trying to subvert a government.
Exactly what form of logic told this guy that he had the right to fly into forbidden air space and drop bibles. We don't need any more whacko christian evangelists converting heathens, especially when we taxpayers have to foot the bill for Seal Team 6 to come in an extricate them. In fact, if the fool flies over my house and drops shit I'll shoot him down.

Exactly what form of logic told this guy that he had the right to fly into forbidden air space and drop bibles. We don't need any more whacko christian evangelists converting heathens, especially when we taxpayers have to foot the bill for Seal Team 6 to come in an extricate them. In fact, if the fool flies over my house and drops shit I'll shoot him down.

Yes, that is a good justification for killing or torturing someone. You are right. Good call.

I am and you are a lone star ass...e. Take your silly little airplane and go fly over some restricted airspace. Let me know what happens after Seal Team 6 rescues your bible banging ass from the evil Canadians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back