Obama Declares Venezuela A Threat To U.s. National Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberiu

Registered
Obama completely lost his mind and the warfare/welfare state has gone full retard.
Venezuela, a threat to the United States? A threat?
Venezuela has a GDP smaller than that of the state of Ohio.

Venezuela would threaten the United States with what??????

http://news.yahoo.co...56--sector.html

An excuse to intervene military or assign money to follow closely with intelligence, operate like with the 2002 (failed) coup.

Nothing new.

Here is a novel concept: If you have "threats" coming from every continent, every religion, every level of development and every ethnic group, maybe the problem is with you.

Hey according to the article this action is actually a step supporting human rights! Someone have a problem with that?!

Yes, we the local savages have a long history of US support for human rights. Same as Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan. A beautiful record indeed.

I am what would be called here a "neo-liberal" and even I am appalled by this idea of the US meddling in South American affairs. And if you think this escalation has no impact in Argentina and the rest of the region, then I don;t think you know this region well enough.

Hey according to the article this action is actually a step supporting human rights! Someone have a problem with that?!

You don't think they actually care about that, do you? It's pretty much blatantly stated that those are just excuses they're using to start sanctions.

This cheap instant Ramen cost now days there in Venezuela US$50.00 !
How are the people affording to buy groceries to prepare their daily meals?

instant-soup-burn-lawyer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back