Obtaining An Iranian Visa In Buenos Aires

estebandepraga

Registered
Hola a todos y todas! Heard that before?
I have a simple question and am not looking for answers and comments related to politics, please!
Has anyone been successful in obtaining a visa(tourist) to Iran at the embassy in Buenos Aires?
If so, was it a painful process? I applied 5 years ago in Prague where I also live and after 4 trips there, paperwork galore, etc and having the promise of the visa with number in hand AS WELL AS A NON REFUNDABLE ROUND TRIP TICKET TO TEHRAN! I was rejected 3 days before departure. I really don'twant to go through this again. I have an Argentine and Irish passport. Any inside thoughts as well as experiences will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks and gracias. Esteban

when i lived in scotland my bf was iranian, i am a yank, and tryin to get to iran was a nightmare and so we decided on a nice trip to istanbul. i dont think, though i am likely wrong, that the policies of getting one would be different in different countries but dependent on your nationality and their requirements.

unless you are trying to find a cueva to give you some fake visa. then, who knows. i kinda think you can find anything in a good cueva if you know the right people.

A friend of mine (Argentine) recently got a visa, no problems, but she was invited to a film festival there.

Hola a todos y todas! Heard that before?
I have a simple question and am not looking for answers and comments related to politics, please!
Has anyone been successful in obtaining a visa(tourist) to Iran at the embassy in Buenos Aires?
If so, was it a painful process? I applied 5 years ago in Prague where I also live and after 4 trips there, paperwork galore, etc and having the promise of the visa with number in hand AS WELL AS A NON REFUNDABLE ROUND TRIP TICKET TO TEHRAN! I was rejected 3 days before departure. I really don'twant to go through this again. I have an Argentine and Irish passport. Any inside thoughts as well as experiences will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks and gracias. Esteban

Perhaps you should watch "Argo." Then, of course, you tell them you're planning to scout out movie locations.

Back